Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I`ve counted about 10 flashes and some loud ones. I find it a little peculiar to be experiencing it this time of year.In fact I don`t think I can recall ever having experienced it before.Anybody else experiencing this!

·
Premium Member
11,601 Posts
500ss man said:
So far I`ve counted about 10 flashes and some loud ones. I find it a little peculiar to be experiencing it this time of year.In fact I don`t think I can recall ever having experienced it before.Anybody else experiencing this!
[snapback]720210[/snapback]​
Hey 500ss man, if ya lived in Michigan you'd say

Just wait 5 minutes.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
500ss man said:
About ten years ago while on a trip with the women we were stopped in a hard wood ridge just after dark in a light snow. Then the thunder and lighting started and the snow turned to large hail. It was a little freaky because none of us had experienced this in winter before but was some awesome to see that hard wood ridge light up with every flash.......

·
Fuzzy but not Blue........
10,652 Posts
Got it going on here also.
-Grover

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
grover said:
Got it going on here also.
-Grover
[snapback]720327[/snapback]​
grover, you getting any freezing rain in st, johns. it is here in mt, pleasant. my truck looks like an ice cube.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
500ss man said:
I've lived in the area for almost 10 years,I cant remember having thunder and lightning in February.
But It's expected now that my motor is back together

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
Bobadoo said:
500ss man said:
Hey 500ss man, if ya lived in Michigan you'd say

Just wait 5 minutes.
[snapback]720258[/snapback]​
no kidding - I didnt get through dinner before I saw that...

just glad the Tornado warnings werent needed...

What a winter.... 2006? - this is one for the records...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts