Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
yeah well it looks like snow but it's a bunch of sleet and in Cadilac. We got about 3 inches of snow in the morning then 2 inches of crap sleet and the storm looks about done. BUT, the local weather dude said it will re develop and expect more heave snow tonight.....what the hell does re-develop mean? Stop, turn around, and come back at us again?

·
PRoblEm CHiLd
3,931 Posts
Friday night im there

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
wecker20 said:
yeah well it looks like snow but it's a bunch of sleet and in Cadilac. We got about 3 inches of snow in the morning then 2 inches of crap sleet and the storm looks about done. BUT, the local weather dude said it will re develop and expect more heave snow tonight.....what the hell does re-develop mean? Stop, turn around, and come back at us again?

[snapback]719975[/snapback]​
its always 2 different worlds between cadillac and reed city.

·
Registered
639 Posts
500ssADR said:
wecker20 said:

[snapback]719975[/snapback]​
its always 2 different worlds between cadillac and reed city.

[snapback]719986[/snapback]​
being in Cadilac today and seeing a bunch of sleet coming down then I'd say ummm, yeah, it was sleet.

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
as long as it's piling up, slushy sleet can be good. If it gets cold and freezes the slush and then snows on top of it it will be a roost-fest this weekend. If you see a red mxz flip your face shield down.

·
Registered
639 Posts
it is pileing up. It started to snow hard for a while then stoped. It's back to sleet again now but they still say snow for tonight. Should be good riding tomorrow from R.C. north. Calling for 12-18+ for grand total in the tip of the mitt

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
wecker20 said:
it is pileing up. It started to snow hard for a while then stoped. It's back to sleet again now but they still say snow for tonight. Should be good riding tomorrow from R.C. north. Calling for 12-18+ for grand total in the tip of the mitt

[snapback]720118[/snapback]​
Hopefully everyone will be up in the tip of the mitt... We plan to ride from west of B.R. to chase, luther, maybe lincoln hills depending on conditions. The last few times I've rode from B.R. I've gotten totally lucky with last minute snow. Last time the ground was almost bare friday night, and we got 8 or 10 inches overnight. Hopefully this weekend works out the same.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I'll be on the power lines heading north to Luther around 4-5pm on Fri. Going to head to Carieville and then ride the groomed trails before the weekend warriors kill it.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday

14 ° | -3 °
7 ° | -1 °
17 ° | 5 °
25 ° | 12 °
26 ° | 11 °
Snow Showers
80% chance Snow Showers
60% chance Chance of Snow
40% chance Chance of Snow
50% chance Chance of Snow
40% chance

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Great, this will spread us out and keep most from the UP....my private playground. I am tired of battling 4 states of sleders in a 50sq mile patch. The UP is getting lake effect at an inch an hour.

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
DGC3 said:
why do people get so pissy about others coming in from other states to ride....the trails aren't all yours!!
[snapback]721345[/snapback]​
well who is paying for trails? regs, permits, taxes... it dont come free...

comon up - we will make room

·
Registered
315 Posts
zdooman said:
DGC3 said:
why do people get so pissy about others coming in from other states to ride....the trails aren't all yours!!
[snapback]721345[/snapback]​
well who is paying for trails? regs, permits, taxes... it dont come free...

comon up - we will make room
[snapback]721636[/snapback]​
I pay my permit fees every year...every little bit helps, its just annoying that everyone wants to claim everything for themselves. It's not like i like to drive 5+ hours to ride

1 - 20 of 24 Posts