Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I am heading to Old Forge tonight for the weekend my big second ride of the year, what a horrible year huh, anyway I am staying at the best western they take dogs so if anyone wants to hook up , wife is going to so it will be a mellow ride for me, I get to try my new Ford F-250 so far I am so happy with this thing it pulls the 4 place enclosed like its not back there
Mike

·
Registered
269 Posts
vettezr1 said:
Hey all I am heading to Old Forge tonight for the weekend my big second ride of the year, what a horrible year huh, anyway I am staying at the best western they take dogs so if anyone wants to hook up , wife is going to so it will be a mellow ride for me, I get to try my new Ford F-250 so far I am so happy with this thing it pulls the 4 place enclosed like its not back there
Mike
[snapback]683554[/snapback]​
did you get the 6.0 diesel?????? how do you like it i am thinking about getting one but i dont know if i should just get an older one with the 7.3 and save alittle money????

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.