Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to be picky during this winter but this snow is so darn powdery that I may as well ride the sled down a bare rock pit! Maybee tomorrow! the ATV loved it though! almost 12" here now with much more expected

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
saltalarev said:
I hate to be picky during this winter but this snow is so darn powdery that I may as well ride the sled down a bare rock pit! Maybee tomorrow! the ATV loved it though! almost 12" here now with much more expected
[snapback]279077[/snapback]​
Yeah Salt you are being picky!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has to settle some but at least its not gonna melt soon!!! Carb heaters gonna get some use tomorrow!!

ENJOY

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know what you guys mean now about fluffy lake effect and hitting rocks with over a foot of snow. This morning it is very cold and the snow blew all to hell!! I can see grass

·
Registered
464 Posts
Better than nothin'! It'll settle down, get packed, warm up a little in the sun, and by next weekend turn into a base... we hope!

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
did some riding today... maybee 20-25 miles and we definitely need more snow. all fluff and the carbides go straight to the ground. better than nothing.!!

·
E-Tec Rules
33,583 Posts

went a 100 miles yesturday the trails though the field
stinked they plowed
saw a 97 fZ in a culvert hood was off it front end was smashed
maybe the guy wanted a rev

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
120 miles on Saturday afternoon / night. Auburn to Bear Swamp to Homer and back. Some fields were wind blown bare but it's a good start, drifting near the hedge rows. This week it will settle for a base.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
saltarev just got back from perkins clearing and the surrounding area, sun mond and today were greast riding traffic was non existant

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
The middle of the week is the best up there.
I might go in the am

Rich

·
E-Tec Rules
33,583 Posts

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
Daredog whats with the flag?
Rich

1 - 12 of 12 Posts