Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Crazy Person
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will I break one of them in the process?
Yes4577.59%
No1322.41%

·
Crazy Person
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dootalk's unofficial test pilot (ME) will be riding the ATTAK and Renegade for a combined total of 400 Km's this weekend!!

Bumps, lakes, powder and everything in between!

Stay tuned for a detailed review on what promises to be the shocking (or not so shocking) truth about these products, compared side by side!

ATTAK vs. Renegade REVIEWED, Monday, February 6th. (My birthday)

Stay tuned...

·
sledhead
2,241 Posts
Nope, id rather read a bias MAG with 99 postitive things about every sled, and some negitive points like, " no coffee holder", "Seta is not confy" , "needs more color options"

I dislike mag reviews

·
ITs WINTER!
7,500 Posts
The doo is 10x the machine!

·
E-Tec Rules
34,783 Posts

take pics

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
If it ain't a Doo, it's not woth trying

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
since its his bday my money is on something catching fire....

Papa - better bring a squirt can...

·
Registered
219 Posts
demo rode bunch of the new yammis couple wekends back....my take on them is they are still lil heavy...can feel it in thesteering esp on the apex.....took the attack out also..def. would be my chose but with the ohlins shocks on the front....
didnt get chance to ride the rtx with the fox shocks..(it wasnt there)...and then the vector (?) the black with yellow accents...that was a riot to ride but not long distances...the seat is very short,narrow and hard as a rock along the back edge...all in all very nice product...can see def. advantages to 4 strokes...but..its not a skidoo.....

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
FrozenGade said:
Soooo...what did they all replace on your Doo???
[snapback]694395[/snapback]​
more like - what hasnt been replaced?

twice....

·
Crazy Person
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
FrozenGade said:
Soooo...what did they all replace on your Doo???
[snapback]694395[/snapback]​
Not sure yet...will let you know in my 'breakdown' thread when I get the sled back (hoping today)

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
zdooman said:
since its his bday my money is on something catching fire....

Papa - better bring a squirt can...
[snapback]694347[/snapback]​
Check, can of lighter fluid packed in the tunnel bag....
04RevX said:
Papasled, you have your camera ready? I'm holding you responsible for taking pictures of YK on that yammie. (Photoshoppers get readdy too!)
[snapback]694398[/snapback]​
Oh, you KNOW I'm all over that already...we should get video and still pics........

Maybe split screen of YK riding the Attak and Renegade over the same roadside trail ???

Can you imagine a whole day of test riding a new sled, that's pretty cool !!
Lots of people get to ride different sleds anywhere from a few minutes to 1/2 an hour or so, but it's not often that you get to take one out for a whole day, really test it on all your favorite trails, ditches, lakes, etc.

And you know YK will post a great review on Monday after he returns the sled !

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.