1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
fake...

·
Registered
7 Posts
This photo may be fake, but this can definitely happen. I believe Mexico City is notorious for sink holes! All that rain can saturate the soil and drastically change the strength of soils!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As fake as it may seem, I bet it could be real. It's on the News, I bet they thought the same thing, then investigated before putting the picture up. But that's just my opinion.
exactly what I was thinking, CNN is a pretty big name in news, but with the internet you just never know. I 'm going to to check it out on tv in the a.m. Pretty wild stuff if its real

·
Please join a club, respect landowners, and prote
2,245 Posts
The second picture looks more real than the first one. First one kinda looks like it was touched up a little to make the hole appear deeper. Or the silver surfer from the second Fantastic Four movie is back.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
If it is real I am surprised we haven't started seeing those wonderful please donate to help rebuild our country commercials on tv.

·
The 02 REVOLUTION
3,892 Posts
There has been several areas around the world with sink holes problems recently.

That hole looks like it is very very deep compared to most.

No people standing around the edge looking in like I thought there would be.

I would leave town too after seeing this!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
absolutely real these holes fill with water during heavy rain and if there is enough it reaches the soil covering the hole and erodes it until it collapses

look up the one in Quebec that swallowed a house and all its occupants happened 3-4 weeks ago

hard to believe but its real

1 - 11 of 11 Posts