Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering about the job market towards Quebec city, and just general info. on cost of living an anything else you would like to tell me about it... Right now im in college majoring in criminal justice and probaly leaning towards specializing in computer and economic crime... the reason i want to move is based mainly on the weather, and the winter up there...

thanks,
ben

·
Registered
110 Posts
8rotax0power0 said:
just wondering about the job market towards Quebec city, and just general info. on cost of living an anything else you would like to tell me about it... Right now im in college majoring in criminal justice and probaly leaning towards specializing in computer and economic crime... the reason i want to move is based mainly on the weather, and the winter up there...

thanks,
ben
[snapback]695674[/snapback]​
Well ..if you're looking at moving to the Quebec City area ... better learn to speak french. Montreal has more english speaking than QC but still the majority is french. If you are looking for areas with mainly english speaking people and lots of snow, look into Ottawa, Kingston, Oshawa, Toronto, Barrie and North Bay. Obviously the further north, the more snow. The type of job you are looking for you will more than likely want to stay closer to the big cities to find a decent paying job. hope this gives you some help.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I was watching some stupid street racing thing where these people would have organized street races in Toronto, and it would go back and forth between the racers and the cops showing both perspectives.

Anyways, It didn't look a whole lot different than the US up there. May sound stupid, but I've never been to Canada, nor have I really seen what it's like.

·
Super Moderator
31,554 Posts
If it's snow you're looking for why not just move to the western mountain areas. Nothing wrong with Canada, but thats not the only place with snow.

·
Registered
110 Posts
doo rider said:
rakelly2 said:
If you are looking for areas with mainly english speaking people and lots of snow, look into Ottawa, Kingston, Oshawa, Toronto, Barrie
[snapback]695697[/snapback]​
Snow
....whats snow????

[snapback]695858[/snapback]​
With exception to this winter
... this have been a VERY abnormal winter all across Canada

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.