Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering what are somethings that annoy you?

heres a few of mine
when a teacher gets "edit for bad language" for putting an orange peel in the garbage
when a teacher yells at you for listening to your headphones when they said you could listen to it in the first place
homework
no snow
summer
spring
mowing the grass
washing the cars
taking out the garbage
doing anything besides snowmobiling

·
Registered
941 Posts
YOU do!!!

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha funny, thats only a littlr but the teacher and the orange peels in the garaged gets me "edit for bad language", its a garbage can, it was made for garbage, im about to tell her if she has a problem with garbage in a garbage can please tell the princable. (probally shes "edit for bad language" because it must be a full moon)

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
poo sucks said:
haha funny, thats only a littlr but the teacher and the orange peels in the garaged gets me "edit for bad language", its a garbage can, it was made for garbage, im about to tell her if she has a problem with garbage in a garbage can please tell the princable. (probally shes "edit for bad language" because it must be a full moon)
[snapback]702402[/snapback]​
You know the orage peel actually makes sense as it is flamable and should be diposed of properly....... But you know the complaing kid does top my list!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Now for my real complaint....... people who work at GM and buy any other automakes automobile and the same for those who work at DCX or Ford or any other automaker that offers a versatile line of automobiles!!!!! Support who supports you!!!!! There are all these people who are loyal to brands of snowmobiles or motorcycles but could care less about being loyal to who they work for!!!!!

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
another would be old people who can not drive and almost back into your parents car when there driving down the road and they look at you like it your fault your driving on the road

·
E-Tec Rules
33,885 Posts

when there is a foot of snow and another 8 inches comeing today and school is open

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha im not going to be here or in school at all next week, im going to be in canada riding for a week (they got 2 foot of snow on sunday)

·
E-Tec Rules
33,885 Posts
poo sucks said:
haha im not going to be here or in school at all next week, im going to be in canada riding for a week (they got 2 foot of snow on sunday)
[snapback]702458[/snapback]​
LUCKY have fun
take pics

·
And...here.....we.....go.......
5,656 Posts
Unreasonable customers who don't see why they should have to pay for repairs just because they buy oil from us......

Jerry

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i will, im taking my old 35mm camera but ill have wally world put them on a cd also. if the dig camera was not 250 i would take that hopefully i dont have a problem this year like i did last year on my mxz500ss

·
Registered
124 Posts
poo sucks said:
[snapback]702402[/snapback]​
bad spellers

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
Friends that wont ride because of "To Much Snow"
*%@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 weeks of rain and now they say to much snow???? I will be a soloist tomorow!

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
and people who almost run into the back of you when your doing the speed limit on the trail. (they came with in an inch of the snow flap) then flip me and my dad off and speed away on a blind corner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts