Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You could be living over in Palastine now under the rule of a terrorist organization. The good news for them is that George Bush has been waiting for a reason to raise the gas prices up to $4.00 per gallon before he is officially kicked out of office. Or will he congure up some lame excuse to drop some MOAB's on the west bank... May as well.. Looks like all they want to do is burn cars/throw rocks and teach their kids to hate americans.

G

·
saltalarev said:
You could be living over in Palastine now under the rule of a terrorist organization. Looks like all they want to do is burn cars/throw rocks and teach their kids to hate americans.
[snapback]683822[/snapback]​
Unreal and The bush administratation has the gall to say that terrorism is being defeated.If anything it has flourished under his administration Didn`t cheney last year say that the back of the insurgency had been broken in Iraq...I`ll just shake my head!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Think of what may have happened without that war, insted of blowing things up or possibly far worse(biological) terrorism inthe US they have there hands full fighting the army over there. So if you think this war has done no good think again. Peole talk about the death toll rising daily, well one attack over here(such as 9-11) can kill more people than died in the war. Not saying Bush is great but think if John Kerry was President OMG. we may all be dead by now. Its easy to look at the negitive side of things,but if your not to ignoriant to see the big picture you should be able to figure out we need to fight the terrorists.

·
Registered
245 Posts
saltalarev said:
You could be living over in Palastine now under the rule of a terrorist organization. The good news for them is that George Bush has been waiting for a reason to raise the gas prices up to $4.00 per gallon before he is officially kicked out of office. Or will he congure up some lame excuse to drop some MOAB's on the west bank... May as well.. Looks like all they want to do is burn cars/throw rocks and teach their kids to hate americans.
Hey, Salty, Since when does Bush control gasoline prices? Maybe if you spent as much time studying economics as you do on sites like DOOTALK and SNOMOBILETALK you'd know better than to make asinine comments like that.

Personally, I'd have turned the West Bank to glass The moment the election results were in. the last thing the world needs a terrorist group like Hamas as a recognized govt. party

·
Registered
245 Posts
thesledhead said:
Think of what may have happened without that war, insted of blowing things up or possibly far worse(biological) terrorism inthe US they have there hands full fighting the army over there. So if you think this war has done no good think again. Peole talk about the death toll rising daily, well one attack over here(such as 9-11) can kill more people than died in the war. Not saying Bush is great but think if John Kerry was President OMG. we may all be dead by now. Its easy to look at the negitive side of things,but if your not to ignoriant to see the big picture you should be able to figure out we need to fight the terrorists.
[snapback]683965[/snapback]​
NUFF SAID

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
thesledhead said:
[snapback]683965[/snapback]​
I usually steer clear of these topics but I must say you hit the nail square on the head.

·
Who me ?
2,824 Posts
Sigh ...................

I suppose the people with family that died due to terrorism should blame Bush as well.
After all he was/ is the President for 8 of the thousands of years of terrorist sponsored activity.

It does't matter who's in office, one man and one war will not change the thousands of years of non-evolution. Dent it maybe, but stop it.....never.

·
Registered
268 Posts
saltalarev said:
Let them burn the cars and trucks.Maybe we can send over a few new Fords and Chevys

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
you know you would have thouhgt bush would have stopped after giving us the hurricanes, but he had to f up the winter as well . i bet you when he is done raising gas prices and sending us one of the warmest winters on record he will have the b-lls to send another hurricane at the u.s this summer . you wait and watch i gaurantee he sends another hurricane this summer .

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
fogerev said:
you know you would have thouhgt bush would have stopped after giving us the hurricanes, but he had to f up the winter as well . i bet you when he is done raising gas prices and sending us one of the warmest winters on record he will have the b-lls to send another hurricane at the u.s this summer . you wait and watch i gaurantee he sends another hurricane this summer .

[snapback]686535[/snapback]​
I don't think he will stop there either.....

I bet he got a set big enough to:
* Send some more tornadoes to the midwest
* Start a dozen or so forest fires out west
* Start a half dozen mud slides in Cali

Jeez...where are the Libs to stop this mayhem???!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.