Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
The goal of this build was to top our first XP build in everyway and aspect. There will be a ton of surprises in this build and I am not going to lay it all out in the beginning.
The theme was to retain a trick Hot-Rod theme.
This sled will be used for racing, trail riding and boondocking.
This is not the XRS you can buy at the dealer hence why I named it the REAL XRS Build.

PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES IN MY THREAD. Please do not spoil the build thread for others, I build my sleds with a debut which most others do not.

Also be sure to check out and LIKE my facebook page!
https://www.facebook...dKnucklesRacing

The First XP Build. Got to top this one! So stay tuned it's going to get crazy!

The Two Sleds together last season before the build started.

Started off by stripping the RS to a bare tunnel. To start building it up from there.

Then we purchased the donor sled a 2012 800Etec Backcountry with 500 km.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
cant wait to see what tricks you have up your sleeve!, subscribed!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Gonna be EPIC!

·
Backcountry Shredder
1,235 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the build.....I am sure it will be sick

·
Registered
933 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
So are you gonna go with a freeride xrs of sorts?

·
I miss Montana!
1,216 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'm in.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
2012 Racing R-Motion Skid. The mounting system is much stronger then a consumer XRS with the torque link. The Racing R-Motion shares the same geometry as the consumer version but MUCH stronger.

Didn't get pictures with the stock shocks in it.

Some goodies from Ice Age came in! Thanks Brock! We are going with a 128" length with this build as most of the factory ski-doo mods are running. The 128" will hook up better, corner similar, float better. These rails are a prototype rail and we are the first to have them.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Looks like a fun build but the Sno-cross guys have been running the 128 rails for a few seasons now and I have a couple friends with these exact rails already installed with several miles on them last season. This should be a ripper.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks like a fun build but the Sno-cross guys have been running the 128 rails for a few seasons now and I have a couple friends with these exact rails already installed with several miles on them last season. This should be a ripper.
I assure you they are not the exact same rails. I worked with Brock to develop them.

1 - 20 of 259 Posts