Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
csa500ss said:
This is the new look for my sled... along with a buddy of mine's.... Mine is the 10c and his is 600.... honest opinions? thanks guys
[snapback]310360[/snapback]​
Like all red & black. N o yellow please.

Add black shock covers to yours and maybe paint the wheels

·
E-Tec Rules
33,569 Posts

LIKE IT

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Hey csa, I like that.
What is the x-sticker on the hood? Looks a different size than I've seen.
Hey DonJulio, I REALY like your avatar!!!

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
They look great but you asked for honest opinions and with that said I am still not a fan of the bent handlebars. I like the straight X bars. Looks good.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
by the way nice avatar DonJulio

·
Premium Member
8,339 Posts
Looks great, get rid of the yellow. Go with all black wheels.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks a lot guys... all graphics were supplied by Action Graphics... www.actiongraphics.com... $103 for all the stickers you see... i definately am going to get straight bars and black wheels for sure... thanks for the opinions and keep them coming... some more sponsor stickers soon to come...

·
Banned
369 Posts
csa500ss said:
thanks a lot guys... all graphics were supplied by Action Graphics... www.actiongraphics.com... $103 for all the stickers you see... i definately am going to get straight bars and black wheels for sure... thanks for the opinions and keep them coming... some more sponsor stickers soon to come...
[snapback]310470[/snapback]​
NO RED WHEELS, and if you go with straight bars you will need to guy risers to keep the hight the same.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
I like yours ...I dunno about red running boards, but red wheels and red shock covers would be wicked !

Good job !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts