Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Oh, I don't know.....surprise us !!

You had to wait a while before somebody rated her #1 at something, didn't you ??!

And I don't even have to click to see who you're referring to.....predictable, whitebread, Eminem-listening-groomed-trail rider !!!

·
And...here.....we.....go.......
5,656 Posts
papasled said:

You had to wait a while before somebody rated her #1 at something, didn't you ??!

And I don't even have to click to see who you're referring to.....predictable, whitebread, Eminen-listening-groomed-trail rider !!!

[snapback]694675[/snapback]​

Jerry

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
Crap, i cant see it. firewall blocked the site

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
papasled said:

And I don't even have to click to see who you're referring to.....predictable, whitebread, Eminen-listening-groomed-trail rider !!!

very good papa.......

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
brs2002 said:
papasled said:

very good papa.......
[snapback]694697[/snapback]​
oW!!! Can you say OWNED.....

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
What I don't see my wife on the list....... oh wait never mind there she is. False alarm!!!!!!

·
15,035 Posts
wait a minute... That site looks allot like GQ.... (so I have been told...) MTM - is there something else you want to tell us?

G

·
yeah i think into the blue , and honey is my new favorite movies.........of all time! im partial to jennifer garner, and jessica simpson whew........talk about a stack .....or pile no preference at this point

·
found elsewhere
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
zdooman said:
wait a minute... That site looks allot like GQ.... (so I have been told...) MTM - is there something else you want to tell us?
[snapback]694772[/snapback]​
Wanna see the site that linked that article?

I wont be able to reply here for a while if I posted it.

·
15,035 Posts
WHy .................am I NOT surprized.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Gotta Say that Alba, Simpson, and Marissa Miller are still on the top of my "five free" list. Also it would appear they are using Jessica Simpsons face to promote this all over the place and not Alba's, hmmmmm.

Now don't go rolling your eyes now but my number one is still my wife. Beautiful and sexy in person and the best personality and brains to go with it. (I still have my five free list of course - wife's not on it - already got her)

·
found elsewhere
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey if personality and genuine kindness were factored in, Im sure MamaSled would be giving Ms.Alba a run for the top spot.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
FrozenGade said:
darn firewalls...can't see the link.

BUT for MTM's sake Mamasled had better be at the top of the list!
[snapback]695005[/snapback]​
MTM said:
Hey if personality and genuine kindness were factored in, Im sure MamaSled would be giving Ms.Alba a run for the top spot.

[snapback]695041[/snapback]​
Well, she's at the top of my list !!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts