Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

THE COST TO RACE SNO X

585 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  REV-Rider 
#1 ·
I HAVE BEEN RACING SNO X SINCE I WAS 13 YEARS OLD WHEN I STARTED IT WAS ONLY 15 A CLASS NOW ITS 35.00 + MEMBERSHIP + PIT PASS + GATE +LATE FEES DEAR WHENS IT GOING TO STOP I RACED RMR FOR YEARS THEN BEST I JUST RACED A NEW ASSOCIATION CALLED NORTH EAST SNOWMOBILE RACING ASSOCIATION IT SEEMS THEY ARE THERE TO HELP THE RACERS I RACED 3 OF THERE EVENTS AND NEVER HAD TO PAY A GATE I THINK THATS COOL SINCE US RACERS PUT ON THE SHOW I JUST TAKED TO THE OWNER OF NESRA THEY TOLD ME THEY ARE LOWERING THERE PRICES SOON MAKING IT MORE GREAT FOR US RACERS THEY ARE VERY NICE PEOPLE GLAD TO SEE SOME ONE TRYING TO HELP US RACERS THERE NOT AS BIG AS RMR BUT I FEEL THEY WILL GO VERY FAR

See less See more
#3 ·
dont race NESRA they are "edit for bad language"s race RMR, tNESRA would not advertise for our outlaw race on new years (no other races RMR or NESRA) "our racers wont race for non-points" plus RMR seems to have a better circuit (well not this year PitX jan 14 and 15 was all mud the race the following weekend was a water cross petty much, feb 11th and 12th good with no specataprs ,300 for te weekend) plus if you race RMR you can come to PitX race there, and have a ractice track, well you could still hve a practice track ($30 day 10- dark) fuel $35/5 gal can, pitxsnocross.com 315 335 2210

i am not the owner of PitX just the webmaster
closed for feb 18th and 19th

#4 ·
why should NESRA advertise free for you when you guys just bash them they never did nothing to you i raced on new years eve it was ok but dont bash anyone that you dont know i see you guys had rmr at your place i raced with them for 13 years all they are is money they dont save money for us racers its good to see a woman run a race circuit and try to help us racers

I HAVE MET ROSEMARIE AND SHE IS A VERY NICE PERSON THE WHOLE CREW IS. WELL ALL I CAN SAY I WILL RACE N.E.S.R.A TILL I CANT RACE NO MORE AT LEAST THEY SAVE ME MONEY

WWWNESRARACING.COM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.