Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, if you had to pick your top 3 thread monsters on this site and include one honoralble mention who would they be? Here are my picks
1. Blue Max
2. Dooittoit
3. Warlock
4. Squish band / Machzed --tie for Honorable mention
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I personally appreciate their knowledge and willingness to share important info! and for us poor "edit for bad language"'s who can barley pluck these keys, let alone find and display info!
Thanks again of course there are many other smart guys on
this site!! and i thank you also but just seems if somebody really has questions or
issues, you'll see these guys helping out.
God do we need snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yeah, same here. Only been on for a month or so, but can already see who is the real deal. Same guys you mentioned. I look at these posts 5to6 times a dayfor info these guys give. Thanks! GO DOO!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I agree !!! Thanks to everybody that contributes. The internet sure has changed things. Like a lot of people here I am into fast anything and the amount I have learned from various forums is amazing !!! Good and Bad !!! LOL Not like it was 30-40 years ago when you got your info from this guy who had talked to that guy who heard it from some other guy !!! It might take weeks to get an awnser. Now you post something and within minutes you can get some help. How cool is that. To everybody that is riding, ride safe and pin it once for me, please send some snow to Vermont. The fuel in my Mach must be stale by now *%@

G

·
Mach-ster said:
Just wondering, if you had to pick your top 3 thread monsters on this site and include one honoralble mention who would they be? Here are my picks
1. Blue Max
2. Dooittoit
3. Warlock
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I personally appreciate their knowledge and willingness to share important info! and for us poor "edit for bad language"'s who can barley pluck these keys, let alone find and display info!
this site!! and i thank you also but just seems if somebody really has questions or
[snapback]683049[/snapback]​
Amazing amount of expertise here!! I've been reading and watching you guys (and girls!) get the "big iron" dialed in!! Great site....I wonder what you guys could get my little 440 to run on the gun!!

G

·
Mach-ster said:
1. Blue Max
2. Dooittoit
3. Warlock
Forgot to mention....I'm an old "Mach Z" guy from way back. Looked at the '05, almost bought an '06, but WILL have an '07 in my arsenal next season!!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Ah shucks,thanks for the appreciation,it's a great site as long as everyone puts some input in.I get most of my input from Bill Cudney,if it wasn't for him my sled would still be stock or probably would have sold it a long time ago. Check out this pic,I just finished working 12 days straight and I wake up this morning thinking it's sledding time ,but not today .-37C

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
I gotta put my .02 worth in too. Out here its Bickford for me. I have had sleds since the 70`s, but am no machanic. I `ve had some pretty fast trail and drag sleds thanks to that shop. Last year in Beauceville ( the 500 ft track at the club house) my 04800revx was not beat. Ripsaw with porting, clutching, reeds and stock exhaust in loose snow was king all 4 times we went there

·
Registered
893 Posts
Wow man! I'm honored.

There's alot of smart people in the snow belt and I don't think I'm at or near the top and I appreciate the thought (after 70 hrs in the shop each week then getting into this stuff on the net it can drag you down, y'know?).

Again, THANKS

If I can add some new thoughts to a thread I will. If someone's already said it, I won't.

After 7 years on Amsnow, I've enjoyed the past two years more on here. Thanks again.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Mach-ster said:
1. Blue Max
2. Dooittoit
3. Warlock
My vote goes to these guys as well. Please come and work for my dealer? I shouldn't be hard on them, they are new and will get there in time. We just don't get the snow here in Ohio and testing is trial and error when we go to the great state of Michigan- Go Blue!!!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
hey guys..

thanks for the mention,thats cool!....

I really feel this site has helped me so much and I completely enjoy posting pics and how to's of things i am doing..In hopes that maybe guys here who arent sure can do it themselves and we can all save some cash from taking it to the dealer.

as we all know our new machs have alot more technology in them and many things will need the dealers attention,do to ECU programming and code reading ect...

SO,the simple normal sled things that remain,that we can all help eachother with is great for ALL of us....studding,clutching,body mods,painting mods,tracks,ect ect ect...

One more thing,I must say ive met and talked to MANY guys from this site all around the continent,and everyone ive met,who is a mach guy has been great....we all strive for the same thing,have a common thread between us all....its amazing how a guy like squish from wayyy up north and someone from down south,and me somewhere in the middle can all have so much incommon with these sleds and our ideas to make them go fast!..very cool.

DOOTALK rocks guys!..
lets keep it up!

Dan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.