Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time to drink some beers at Tom's Tavern sat. night and race in Mayville on Sun. Where and what have you guys been up to???? Is the Bandit back from mexico? Boy oh boy I hope his wife didn't kill him after the last post! He needs to bring the beer!!!
Let us know what you guys are doing!

"BANDIT AND BREEZE PLEASE COME WERE BEGGING YOU"!!!!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Okay boys I'm coming down Saturday with The Bandit But I never gave any thought to staying at Tom's Tavern overnight. Are these girls going to be there? My Dealer tells me that my drive cog assembly will be in tomorrow. We would like to come down early in the morning on sat. Bandit has to leave for Mexico on Sunday.
How's the track?

·
Registered
191 Posts
dont know how the track is. were getting pounded with snow. ill check it out after work tomorrow and let u know. i have to work on saturday till 12 then i will be up there. i will talk to the other guys also. there is a race in mayville also on sunday u should come it will be fun and cheap

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Look at what time I posted this 2:26am just got home from riding!!!
What a awesome night! Snowing like hell since around 6 and the trails are in awesome condition! Hey if you guys need a place to crash for the night you can stay here. The track should be in great condition for the weekend. Breeze call me at 12:00 noon on friday" today i guess". Do you know if anyone else is coming? Well let me know on the plan! See you guys sat. This pic was from last year!!! Tell me your not going to have fun!!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
DEEZ NUTS RACING said:
Look at what time I posted this 2:26am just got home from riding!!!
What a awesome night! Snowing like hell since around 6 and the trails are in awesome condition! Hey if you guys need a place to crash for the night you can stay here. The track should be in great condition for the weekend. Breeze call me at 12:00 noon on friday" today i guess". Do you know if anyone else is coming? Well let me know on the plan! See you guys sat. This pic was from last year!!! Tell me your not going to have fun!!!!

[snapback]318188[/snapback]​
I won't be racing at the track this Saturday unless Scott finishes my shocks today. I'll stop up and shoot the @#$% with ya'll for a bit when I get back from Canada.

Peace

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey Jeremy where were you on Saturday? This is just too much beer for me to drink by myself. one of these days when I don't have to drive home we'll go to tom's for a couple. you, me, 888,583,880,696,911. I'll tell you what, I'm really hurtin after sat. and I didn't even ride hard. My age is catching up. I'll post some pictures of the track later.211

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry I didn't make it! I was trail riding and didn't get back until 5:30 you guy's had just finished riding! Those DEC people love me!!!!! Well I'll see you this weekend at Oswego. Russ was crazy on Sun. He tried to quad the double double section! CRASH..... We have some good pics of it!! I'll buy you a beer sat. night

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well Boys I Started drinking after we got done on the track on Saturday and haven´t stoped yet. Hey Breeze It´s 90 here and let me tell you there are some really hot woman here. I even got the lovely Mrs Bandit to ride the mechanical bull last night. What a sight to see! She played the part well! I have the whole ride on tape . I will have to show all the guys when we go to Tom´s Tavern next time we get to the track. All you guys that passed on having a free vaction with her are gonea be "edit for bad language". I almost forgot about racing for a second. I said almost.

Jerry do you know how Matt did with my sled?

Good luck in Oswego!

Look out boys I got a license to Fly and look at the girl with the rack that just went by.

Well it time for beer 30

The Bandit-911

·
Registered
89 Posts
I don't think he is going to be able to race on sunday because there is really no classes for him to run at oswego and I don't think he can sign up at ralph. I'm still feeling terrible and I don't think I should run this weekend. I got a pain in my lower leg and my foot has been swollen since Sunday. Maybe I broke a bone in it. Yesterday Garrett and I went to Benders and met TJ Gulla. We watched him and Brett ride. They were testing sleds all afternoon. real serious. Make you want to ride a Polaris. Hope your having fun. Hey Check out this new site called snoxreport.com and look under cortland and then article and see if you like what you see.

·
Registered
89 Posts
sxcrazy said:
breeze u goin to oswego or u gonna be at rich watchin them?
[snapback]324495[/snapback]​
I'll be at oswego, I can watch those Guys when I'm old and grey.besides i spent the afternoon yesterday watching tj gulla and that was good enough.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep beer and hot women!!!!
darn I should have taken you up on that!!!! Glad to hear your having fun and drinking alot!!! Post some pics!!! Brian,Dave and Rick are going to Oswego while the rest of us are going to Buffalo!!!
I blew the sled up Tuesday so plenty of drinking time!! Anyone have a mod motor for sale???? Hope to see you guy's soon. Good luck this weekend Breeze..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts