Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a good look at the '07 lineup from brp.... The 800 is getting an entirely new mill, its a 797HO liquied cooled crank, with 155hp, and the chassis is another 10 pounds lighter. No major geometry changes though.
The 1000 is another 15 pounds lighter and is going to be close to 180 hp. Well, they're definitely on a mission to stay on top, and by the looks of things, its going to work

·
Registered
321 Posts
MountainMaster said:
I had a good look at the '07 lineup from brp.... The 800 is getting an entirely new mill, its a 797HO liquied cooled crank, with 155hp, and the chassis is another 10 pounds lighter. No major geometry changes though.
The 1000 is another 15 pounds lighter and is going to be close to 180 hp. Well, they're definitely on a mission to stay on top, and by the looks of things, its going to work

[snapback]692323[/snapback]​
Tell me more

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Our 800 is gonna stomp on everything on the snow... not to mention the 1000...
I'm choked though, I spend a ton of money gettin my 800 to 160 horse, now they're almost that bone stock. Guess I better start all over, see if I can get an '07 800 up to 180hp... That would be a blast to ride, power to weight ratio is ridiculous

·
Registered
321 Posts
RT MAN said:
MountainMaster said:

Tell me more
[snapback]692489[/snapback]​
180 hp Rev would NICE

·
Registered
582 Posts
I believe the '07s are officially announced the 2nd week of Feb. My insider would only tell me the rumors were true regarding the HP gains and weight loss...so I would say Mountain Master has seen the future.

'08 will undoubtably be the chassis change - which should trump Cat's new rider forward chassis for '07 (word on the street).

There's always something new that outdates our current sleds - so just add a few mods and you'll feel better.

·
Doo Rider
3,171 Posts
2stroker said:
I believe the '07s are officially announced the 2nd week of Feb. My insider would only tell me the rumors were true regarding the HP gains and weight loss...so I would say Mountain Master has seen the future.

'08 will undoubtably be the chassis change - which should trump Cat's new rider forward chassis for '07 (word on the street).

There's always something new that outdates our current sleds - so just add a few mods and you'll feel better.
[snapback]693165[/snapback]​
07's are officially announced the first week of March this year, in Texas at club DOO. If you get anything before that then it will be leaked info.

·
Registered
27 Posts
RT MAN said:
JimmyJazz said:
shredder said:
we want pictures of that baby!!!!
[snapback]693042[/snapback]​
Anyone want my 06 800 HO with 9 hours on it??

[snapback]693096[/snapback]​
how long is the track and how much
[snapback]693148[/snapback]​
Sorry I was Just Kidding. I'm keeping it for a while. Thanks though.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
MountainMaster said:

That's all well and good! and Marketing is a wonderful thing, but if they are going to sell more sleds, and stay on top, IMO they'd serve themselves well buy getting the 06-1000 sdi "knock sensor issue" or whatever is making theses things hit a wall
on top end!!!!
I'm about a diehard a Doo guy as there is but when you lay down the "ching" for these bad boys they'd ought to run like a rape dape!! my Gade is a beautiful machine but when i call on them ponies i want em all running not just some!!!!!!!! i'm still keeping the faith that the Doo brass will get this issue
resolved and i'm hoping for sooner than later or next fall, shouldn't have to wait that long--lets get it right.

·
Registered
348 Posts
You should get a look at the new 07's on the weekend of the 18th of feb up in Valcourt. They released there new machines there last year when the WSA's were in town. They had most of the lineup at the museum, and brochures as well..... Anyone going this year?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
ok you got me to bite on this one......800 sdi sure would rock, just as long as all the bugs are worked out of it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I Dare Ya Rene! said:
I had a dream and saw the future too! A RT 1200 with 54 mm Flatsides( no E-Rave cables!), Titanium front and rear, 159 inch trac with 16" by 3 "paddles with an M-12
suspension, and a GPS locating beacon that thieves can't disarm!
[snapback]694411[/snapback]​
Rene if you make that for me I would be flying out there with cash in hand!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.