Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm disinclined to acquiesce your request.
36,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after my rant last week about all my riding pals backing out on and leaving me hanging I am happy to say that I will be riding this week....Thanks to everyone who offered I do appreciate it whole heartedly. Couldn't hook up with Trax,my fault....I did get an offer from bc3 to tag along with him and his buddies.Which I am doing.....He did offer to haul my sled up if need be and even offered to put a cot in his room in case I lucked out of a room...Granted we've never met....Blew me away.....This is one heck of a place full of great,hospitable people...I applaud each and everyone of you,even MTM????
.Snowmobilers are truely a different breed.. I am riding the "hill" for the very first time this wednesday and the way the weatherman is talking it looks to be just in time....Hope to see some of you.....

THANKS bc3.......

·
Summer Sucks.
4,032 Posts
Im gonna be riding THE HILL wednesday also i have rode with BC3 before he is a great rider and a pretty cool guy to ride with your gonna have a great time not sure how well the hill will be but im guessing the morning will be a blast for you. BC3 if you see this post let me know and possible we could hookup some place to shoot the BS or something. Im gonna be riding with my Dad and about 5 other guys looks like with the warm temps it might be the last ride of the year so hopefully can put on 150 miles or more.

·
36,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know how the hill will be but it's doo or die time with the warm temps and rain coming...Hope to see ya there..

·
Summer Sucks.
4,032 Posts
Hey Dooracer where you gonna unload at???? Im thinking we are gonna unload in Barnes corners would probably be the best bet right now possible Redfield.

·
36,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GREAT!!!!!!! Looks like I'll be with alot of younger folk,hope my 39 year old butt can keep up....

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
RevRacer800 said:
Hey Dooracer where you gonna unload at???? Im thinking we are gonna unload in Barnes corners would probably be the best bet right now possible Redfield.
[snapback]749260[/snapback]​
I am coming from the north, so if theres enough snow after this warm up, we will unload in carthage, if not enough snow, barns corners will be plan B, will know tommarrow afternoon/night!

I don't think im even bringing my '03 (almost 3000 miles on her this year alone), probably riding an '05 600 SDI, so will take a bit getting used to!

·
36,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Warm up is coming thursday afternoon and beyond,hope conditions hold til we've had our fun...

·
E-Tec Rules
33,598 Posts
DooRacer500 said:
RevRacer800 said:
I am coming from the north, so if theres enough snow after this warm up, we will unload in carthage, if not enough snow, barns corners will be plan B, will know tommarrow afternoon/night!

I don't think im even bringing my '03 (almost 3000 miles on her this year alone), probably riding an '05 600 SDI, so will take a bit getting used to!
[snapback]749577[/snapback]​
carthage was ok on saturday and the feilds were good

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
daredog said:
DooRacer500 said:
RevRacer800 said:

[snapback]749577[/snapback]​
carthage was ok on saturday and the feilds were good
[snapback]749601[/snapback]​
Thanks, Should hold OK...will wait for a report tommarrow night and after I get off the phone with BC3 to determine a meeting place, probably somewhere around 11 ish in the middle of the hill.

·
Summer Sucks.
4,032 Posts
Hey Dooracer if you could post where you guys are meeting would like to try to meet you guys to just to shoot the BS or something. Pretty sure we are unloading in Barnes corners then from there i have no idea.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts