Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Had an absolute blast again up in Port Sydney/Muskoka area and learning to use my new GoPro - pretty cool! Riding was absolutely stellar and will be back up there in 2 weeks for last trip of the season. Best conditions I've seen in this area in 15 years! I woke up and got out early before the traffic on Saturday morning and found myself all alone on 5" of fresh pow and absolutely the most beautiful trails I've been on in years.

PineLodge is a great place to stay and check out Cindy's Cafe off the D Trail. Both heavily relying on business from sledders so please support them!

My first gopro vid just cruising around the lodge area in Port Sydney.

Cheers,

Mike

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
It has been an unbelievable year in Muskoka in general but Port Sydney has been doing a fantastic job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
422 Posts
Port Sydney groomed last night and again tonight, conditions have been great for sure. Put on about 400k this weekend and couldn't complain. Great for March, please keep this in mind when buying your permits under new funding structure D7 can truly use your help.

·
Registered
400 Posts
always one of my favourite areas to ride....didn't get there this year due to great conditions closer to home......but hope to visit again next year!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts