·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
270 Posts
How much?
$9618.00+ Wisconsin tax Freight and setup included bought in the last weekend of April 2019. Unboxing was this Monday.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I wonder why sleds are cheaper in WI? It seems like any new sleds with smoking deals are in WI. I never see anything under 10K in New England....

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I wonder why sleds are cheaper in WI? It seems like any new sleds with smoking deals are in WI. I never see anything under 10K in New England....
Because other then last winter, we have had 4 or 5 VERY poor winters for sledding. One year in Portage Co (2 seasons ago), trails never opened. The year before that, they opened for a week!! The others werent much better. Its getting harder and harder to stay loyal to the sport, especially at $14,000 a rattle.

Nice sled OP.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Nice sled, the pull of the 850 is addicting, here's a hint,the 11 liter Trail seat bag combined with your sport bag on the tunnel is a great setup

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Monroe Power sports is the only dealer I could find in my area that includes F&S. Rob's performance wanted $500-700 for F&S witch seems out of hand but what do I know I have never owned a dealership. The small bag is 4 liter and the bigger one is 11 liter. The trail light could be the first one in Dane Co. to replace hand signals.

·
Super Moderator
29,363 Posts
You need to shop a little farther out. Ingles has 850 TNTs advertised for $9887.00.

Other local dealers will do the same.

Reactions: markc

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Polaris, my take on this sled it has some big shoes to fill when it comes to my 164hp Aaen built 800 Pro S. Ski-Doo 850 my first take on the 850 sled?!?! The fit and finish are amazing on the 850 and most all components on the 850 are beefier especially on suspension on the rear. The running boards need to come with fish bones like the Polaris does straight from the MFG hands down dumb Idea to not put them on. The headlights suck on the new 850, Polaris wins that battle hands down. I have brand new HID lights coming from Rock. Till the trails open all I can go by is sight.

·
Registered
21 MXZ XRS 850
3,776 Posts
Bought my son the same sled but in the 600R. After the first 350 miles we pulled all the shocks and had them valved stiffer. What a difference that made in the handling. He and I are just over 200lbs before gear. Good luck, you will love it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts