Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,644 Posts
Billy's clutching for the new Mach kicks butt. 2-4 sled lengths faster in a 1000 ft. than stockers with my 230 lb butt on the seat. Answers e-mails and all questions in a timely fashion. Thanks again..........Jeff from WI
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
215 Posts
1BadHO said:
Billy's clutching for the new Mach kicks butt. 2-4 sled lengths faster in a 1000 ft. than stockers with my 230 lb butt on the seat. Answers e-mails and all questions in a timely fashion. Thanks again..........Jeff from WI
[snapback]258792[/snapback]​
What helix are you using in that kit? It seems that every kit has a differant helix in there kit and which won is better!!??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
Hey by the way I just talked to billy yesterday about his mach z, he now has his pushing 183 h.p with the d&d p.a.c kit, his machz was the one they used at d&d, he just got from canada doing 1500 feet radar runs, he mach z was running 121 mph radar, this is with his clutch kit and the pac,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is just a kit for the primary right now, secondary in development. I have not been to any radar runs yet.
The only proof I have is it did quite well against other Z's when I was in St. Germain after X-mas. Two other Z's with light kids piloting against my fat "edit for bad language" and I still got them by 2-4 sled lengths. 1000 ft - 1/4 mile. The only thing that got me was a good runnin' F8 and a 1 ton with a BIG turbo. For what is in Billy's kit, talk to him, very nice individual. Tell him Jeff from WI sent ya!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
101 Posts
joewin said:
1BadHO said:
Billy's clutching for the new Mach kicks butt. 2-4 sled lengths faster in a 1000 ft. than stockers with my 230 lb butt on the seat. Answers e-mails and all questions in a timely fashion. Thanks again..........Jeff from WI
[snapback]258792[/snapback]​
What helix are you using in that kit? It seems that every kit has a differant helix in there kit and which won is better!!??

[snapback]258801[/snapback]​
hey this mach looks great did you paint the plastic or purchase it. if its available please let me know thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Coming back from trip in st-donat,(QC)
with business people we where a 100
BRP was their & camoplast executives

we did GPS runs on lake approx 2000 feet

did 123.7 mph We could not beleive it (Hard pack snow/ice)
rain last week & froze up same night. (hard on hyfax)
I will post Picture of GPS Screen

Cudney clutch kit,196 studs (100 chisels/96woody's) camoplast track

Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
588 Posts
maddog542k3 said:
Hey by the way I just talked to billy yesterday about his mach z, he now has his pushing 183 h.p with the d&d p.a.c kit, his machz was the one they used at d&d, he just got from canada doing 1500 feet radar runs, he mach z was running 121 mph radar, this is with his clutch kit and the pac,
[snapback]259208[/snapback]​
no doubt, this was the sled wolfe had with ice chisels , decomp plugged . and a 100lbs rider .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
215 Posts
hey this mach looks great did you paint the plastic or purchase it. if its available please let me know thanks
[snapback]269458[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Ya all them pieces are painted with skidoo yellow Viynal Paint still holds on strong!!
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
maddog542k3 said:
Hey by the way I just talked to billy yesterday about his mach z, he now has his pushing 183 h.p with the d&d p.a.c kit, his machz was the one they used at d&d, he just got from canada doing 1500 feet radar runs, he mach z was running 121 mph radar, this is with his clutch kit and the pac,
[snapback]259208[/snapback]​
What is the pac kit?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
datsbad said:
maddog542k3 said:
Hey by the way I just talked to billy yesterday about his mach z, he now has his pushing 183 h.p with the d&d p.a.c kit, his machz was the one they used at d&d, he just got from canada doing 1500 feet radar runs, he mach z was running 121 mph radar, this is with his clutch kit and the pac,
[snapback]259208[/snapback]​
no doubt, this was the sled wolfe had with ice chisels , decomp plugged . and a 100lbs rider .
[snapback]269586[/snapback]​
Not the same sled-- Billy was still at D&D with his while Wolfe was on his way north
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
1BadHO said:
This is just a kit for the primary right now, secondary in development. I have not been to any radar runs yet.
The only proof I have is it did quite well against other Z's when I was in St. Germain after X-mas. Two other Z's with light kids piloting against my fat "edit for bad language" and I still got them by 2-4 sled lengths. 1000 ft - 1/4 mile. The only thing that got me was a good runnin' F8 and a 1 ton with a BIG turbo. For what is in Billy's kit, talk to him, very nice individual. Tell him Jeff from WI sent ya!
[snapback]259380[/snapback]​

Jeff, if you are in the Minocqua area this weekend I will be there and possibly my buddy with his Mach as well. We'll be on the east side of the bridge late afternoon say 4:00pm or so until no one wants to race any more. Come on up if you will. I live in Stevens Point. My name is Tom. Hope to see you there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tom,
I was up this past weekend with my kids. It was a little chilly to say the least. I might be going back up in a week or two, so maybe we could hook up. Always lookin' for some competition. What have you done to your Mach?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As far as I know Billy has done the work. It works, I'm happy, all that matters......LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
GET THIS STRAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the clutch kit comes from racing departement from
ski-doo

kit is 250, 380, 22gram pin 414 ramp and aluminium harm 55 gram each
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not this one, Ive got a digital scale and a spring tester, your numbers aren't even close.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
481 Posts
1BadHO said:
Tom,
I was up this past weekend with my kids. It was a little chilly to say the least. I might be going back up in a week or two, so maybe we could hook up. Always lookin' for some competition. What have you done to your Mach?
[snapback]272002[/snapback]​

I haven't been able to do anything yet. I have put extra weight in the primary so far. I have several primary and secondary springs I am going to try this weekend. Hope to see you up there around 4:00pm on Saturday.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top