Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently looking into buying a TekVest. I have narrowed it down to two models, the super sport, and the sport. Does anyone have experience with either of these two models for comfort, sizing, and how does the attachable neck warmer feel/work when used with the supersport? Also are the shoulderpads a good investment?

Thanks
Hammer

·
Flyin Fox Daddy X3
31,302 Posts
I have the super sport TekVest and really like it, even though it is very warm. I didn't like the neck warmer with my Ski-doo pullover because it was too tight, but with a different coat it might work better. Also I got the shoulder pads and wore them a couple of times and didn't like how they felt and were a pain when putting on my pullover. I have the one that zips up the front. They now have some that go over your head and clip on the sides. I think these were designed to eliminate the chance of taking a hit on the front zipper where there is no padding.

IMO a TekVest is well worth the investment, it has been for me

·
Registered
406 Posts
My wife, and all my friends have the super sport and they love them. We felt it offered better protection from the sport.

My wife doesn't use the neck warmer as her jacket is too tight to go around it.

I need to get one soon.

eric

1 - 4 of 4 Posts