Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a customer get in an crash that was wearing a tekvest I sold him. Another sled came around the corner and hit him. The sled went up his hood the hit him in the chest. He told me he figures the tekvest saved his life. These are very good products. Let keep everyone safe.

I'm thinking about offering a Group Buy on these. Please send me a message or email if your interested. If I get few people interested I will do group buy price. I have all models, Sport, Supersport, Offroad sport, Trail Pro, and comp pro-lite SX.

[email protected]

www.gobigparts.com

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
randy, i am very interested in the group buy. should have bought one a long time ago. i am going to post a link for this on totallyamaha too if you dont mind. i am interested in the trail pro in large. ski

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
skidooboy said:
randy, i am very interested in the group buy. should have bought one a long time ago. i am going to post a link for this on totallyamaha too if you dont mind. i am interested in the trail pro in large. ski
[snapback]308951[/snapback]​
That would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
426 Posts
Just received the ones I ordered yesterday, great product and insurance on the trail. If your thinking about ordering the sizes seem to run large. I'm 6'2" @ 225lbs and glad I orderd the (L), fits perfect with the straps taken all the way in. Also, not constrictive as I had thought.

·
Registered
188 Posts
osceolacabin said:
Just received the ones I ordered yesterday, great product and insurance on the trail. If your thinking about ordering the sizes seem to run large. I'm 6'2" @ 225lbs and glad I orderd the (L), fits perfect with the straps taken all the way in. Also, not constrictive as I had thought.
[snapback]309031[/snapback]​
I'm 5-10....225/230...ordered the XL...

Will it fit?? I'm a pudge...

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I think you might find it to be too big. Mine's a large, I'm 6-1, 180lbs+/-. I've got mine adjusted as small as it will go. You also have to consider height. If it's too big, when you sit down the bottom of the vest hitting the seat will push the top of it up into the bottom of your helmet.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Marm, hate to say this but the XL is going to be really big. Like I said the large fits like a glove totally strapped up on my frame. I usually were XL shirts/etc... Actually, totally strapped it is not even tight (gap about 1-2" around). Works perfect though, doesn't constrict my future growth plans...

I got the Super Sport, nice I have to say. Ordered the plan sport for my son. The Super Sport has a fleece collar (undecided if I'll keep this) and zip pockets on the front.

·
Registered
188 Posts
osceolacabin said:
Marm, hate to say this but the XL is going to be really big. Like I said the large fits like a glove totally strapped up on my frame. I usually were XL shirts/etc... Actually, totally strapped it is not even tight (gap about 1-2" around). Works perfect though, doesn't constrict my future growth plans...

I got the Super Sport, nice I have to say. Ordered the plan sport for my son. The Super Sport has a fleece collar (undecided if I'll keep this) and zip pockets on the front.
[snapback]309112[/snapback]​
Ya know....I fought with the size decision...watched what was said at UltSn....prolly still screwed up....Randy said he'd exchange for size....I just hate it when I make a decisions like a woman
Screwing around exchangin stuff is a pain....but really glad he's willing to doo it

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just so you know. I am 6'2" run about 190lbs but skinny. I am a 32" waist and fit just right in a medium with adjustment in both directions. They do run big so keep that in mind when you tell me what size.

Another note: The Off Road Sport is hte mountian light and is soon to be called the freestyle. It is vented mesh and will work for winter and summer for you with dirt bikes and quads. Also, most people where them under the jacket and get too warm. This one works great for that.

The trail pro has more chest protection and is an over the head design which then buckles on the side.

Thanks
Randy

·
Registered
89 Posts
Oh yes--I'll take a medium

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.