Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any shops around Eagle River area? I just don’t want to buy a flasher if a shop is close by and I can change out tunes. Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
None that I know of, I run TD tunes in my Cat. The closest TD dealers I'm aware of are Priceless Perf over in lower MI (Gaylord) & Josh Bormann in IA. I've used both with excellent service from both, but sounds like you'll need the flasher if you want to change tunes. My question is then, why not just use the big tune and be done with it? Even if you get questionable gas, just don't hold it wfo until you can get good fuel or some octane booster.

·
Registered
372 Posts
None that I know of, I run TD tunes in my Cat. The closest TD dealers I'm aware of are Priceless Perf over in lower MI (Gaylord) & Josh Bormann in IA. I've used both with excellent service from both, but sounds like you'll need the flasher if you want to change tunes. My question is then, why not just use the big tune and be done with it? Even if you get questionable gas, just don't hold it wfo until you can get good fuel or some octane booster.
Goodwin is a TD dealer I go threw Greg but I keep my turbo sled at my house in Eagle River during the winter months and just didn't want to drive back and for to much. Yes I wanted the option of bouncing between stage 2 and 3. I have stage 1 right now and waiting to hear more on stage 3. I guess I will just get the flasher if I have to. Waiting to hear more from Ben.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts