Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have instructions or pictures of this bag on the sled? I can’t figure out how the top attaches

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yup, I have that bag, and that's correct. Elastics on all four corners. The latches that holds the side panels closed go thru the top two elastics and the other two wrap around the cowling corners just forward of the seat. I've used it for years with no issues. It's worked very well. Machine is up at camp otherwise I'd take pictures for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup, I have that bag, and that's correct. Elastics on all four corners. The latches that holds the side panels closed go thru the top two elastics and the other two wrap around the cowling corners just forward of the seat. I've used it for years with no issues. It's worked very well. Machine is up at camp otherwise I'd take pictures for you.
I understand how the bottom ones go. The tops I can't figure out. Do they go around the side panel strap where it attached to the sled or the clip Side. If you follow what I'm talking about

·
Registered
21 Posts
The bags top elastics go around the clips (or said another way, the skidoo side panel clips go thru the bags'top elastic strap. I hope this pic helps.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I understand how the bottom ones go. The tops I can't figure out. Do they go around the side panel strap where it attached to the sled or the clip Side. If you follow what I'm talking about
I think i know what you're talking about. The bag elastic goes around the side panel latch where it attaches to the sled.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts