Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the stock 10 tooth drivers work with a 2" paddle track on a 2004 Renegade 600? If so do you have to change the mount holes for the suspension? any information will help thanks

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
It will work fine... If the track is NOT notched you will need to remove the tunnel protectors. No need to move the suspension mount but if you like a lot of weight transfer I would recommend it

Also as long as you have the axle out consider going to extrovet drivers. I found that I had to have the track pretty tight to keep it from ratching once I went to the 2" so I installed the 9T Extros..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
04renegade600...........what brand of drivers did you use for the 9Ts and did you have to use the anti-stab wheel kit we arte kind of lost here thanks for the help

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
I used the 440x extro drivers (9T). You need to go to a 9T to clear the rails. Don't bother getting the alum spacers or ring clips because only the 440 axle has the groove for the ring to hold the spacers. You will need to have your dealer press on the drivers unless you have another way to do it. Keep in mind going down to a 9T is like dropping 2 teeth on the top gear but this should be good for the 2" track.

Not sure what the "anti-stab" wheel kit is...

Note: The extros will be out of sync by about a 1/8"-1/4" but this is normal. Suppose to help reduce vibrations...

That should sum it up..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the help renegade i was kind of in the dark for a while i looked up the extros in my book and it said i needed this "anti-stab wheel kit" that pretty much takes place of the rail tips so they dont stab through the windows of the track "dont see how this could happen but"?????????? thanks for your help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts