Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
"BRP product tester"
3,586 Posts
My YouTube channel......... http://www.youtube.com/jaswish

Got a new GoProHD camera from fellow Dootalker "Smokenm". Got it 2 weeks ago. I love this camera. Trying to find editing software was a pain but I think I got now.

This was the first video edited with Quicktime 7.......its ok but not great........

·
"BRP product tester"
3,586 Posts
This is new video edited with AVS Video Editor.........easy program for me to operate.......much better. Got a 7 min video from my ride today that I will get up tomorrow.

This is my brother-in-law Nick on his new to him 96 Forumla 500 Deluxe.........he's getting better.........

·
"BRP product tester"
3,586 Posts
nice, are you using a mac or pc? you pay for the AVS?
PC..........you get to download the whole program and use it. I did but it left a watermark in the middle of the video. In short......yes.......$39-............worth it to me.

Here my new video.........the helicopter is awesome..........Some of the clips act like they start and stop........why??, don't know so don't ask. I'm still in video training and working on it.

At least it snowed and I have snow on the road this week. Some of you were disturbed that I drove my sled on the blacktop in the first vid.

·
Where's the winter?
19,659 Posts
Nice Vid! That looks like the cubhouse north of Wausau. Last year 3 of us rode trails from Lena up to that clubhouse to test drive the groomer. Very nice Clubhouse/shop. We met with the Sur trac guy and then went to his shop. He gave us some sweet jackets and hats. Nice guy, I also seen him at the grass drags helping park vehicles. Why was the chopper there?

·
"BRP product tester"
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice Vid! That looks like the cubhouse north of Wausau. Last year 3 of us rode trails from Lena up to that clubhouse to test drive the groomer. Very nice Clubhouse/shop. We met with the Sur trac guy and then went to his shop. He gave us some sweet jackets and hats. Nice guy, I also seen him at the grass drags helping park vehicles. Why was the chopper there?
That is our clubhouse. I belong to the Trailmates club. We do have a sweet clubhouse. We put on the Wausau Grass Drags too.

Anyway we had a ride yesterday called "Circle of Friends" . We had 20 kids come in on a bus to ride snowmobiles. All the kids had cancer. We had lots of sponsors for the food. Ralph belongs to our club and he is also the pilot for the Aspirus flight for life helicopter. He asked the hostital if it was OK to show up. It was very cool. No rides though. Brings some awareness.

If you look at the fascia on our clubhouse, a section blows off when the heli takes off.

·
"BRP product tester"
3,586 Posts
Here's a vid of one of the kids I gave a ride to. All these kids have cancer and came in on a bus to our clubhouse. Its an annual event we do every year.

Still can't figure out this studder in my vids........

·
Flyin Fox Daddy X3
31,333 Posts
Jeff - First off, BRAVO to you and your club for bringing in these kids and letting them have a great experience of riding a snowmobile with someone. I can guarentee that it is something that will stick in their minds forever. Just knowing how much my kids love going for a ride, these kids probably appreciate it even SO much more. Ugh it really hits me when organizations do events for kids like that.

On the video studder, it looks like what my computer does when playing back the raw video file because it doesn't have enough memory to keep up I think. But when I create a "movie" and upload it to youtube, it smooths it out by compressing the file. Does it studder on your computer like it does on youtube? I would try different formats and quality for the final product I guess.

·
"BRP product tester"
3,586 Posts
Well me, Fastfreddie, Mark, Lucas, and the world famous "Pit Grunt" got one last ride on Feb 27th. We all trailered to Phillips, WI and tried to make it to Hurley. Price Co. was great but Iron was terrible. Don't think they had the groomers out in a week. So we headed west in Iron Co. and went south into Ashland Co. and into Price. Was sketchy at one piont finding fuel in Park Falls.........anyway, here are the VIDs.........First vid Pit Grunt ate a belt.....the ole 600 etec couldn't hang on.........

·
GG has had my man card since 2008, reward if retur
13,035 Posts
Great video's Swish
Got to see both FS's and the new ETEC
Do you have any snow left after this warm up?

·
"BRP product tester"
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great video's Swish
Got to see both FS's and the new ETEC
Do you have any snow left after this warm up?
Thanks.......

We have snow but trails are shot. Snow is very hard. Stinks.....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.