Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, seeking some input on rear supension upgrade. looking to change my 03 mxz 700r 121..........to a 136 m10. i was originally going to extend rails.....new track......and res shocks,.....but if ya price all that out.....i mind as well get a complete m10.........and a new track. any owners input would be great.........pros or cons welcome. thanx

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
You will love the ride of the m-10 it just plain outbumps all the others on the trail. I have one in my old Mach I and it is like riding on a pillow on the 1-2 foot moguls on the trail

·
Registered
975 Posts
Just putting the finishing touches on mine. Bought 136" rails off Ebay for my 121" M10, used the 2000 Summit Highmark tunnel extension, Rev Renegade rear bumper, 136 x 16 x 1.25 track. The 16" wide track fits with the M10 'cause you can remove some Ski-doo brackets that aren't required, but I wouldn't want to try it with a ski-doo suspension. Should finish it up tomorrow? over the weekend? whenever I get a couple of hours. Will post some pictures. I've ridden a 136" M10'ed Renegade; it's even better than the 121"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts