Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the SC-10 III BOLT in my '96 MXZ 440 l/c with NO mods needed? Anyone doo this? How will the ride be? I love to jump and ride hard is this the right skid for me? I can't afford a M-10 so...LET ME KNOW GUYS!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
well, i have a 97 formula 500 and from what i have been told is that the sc10III will go into the sleds with the sc10 but you need to relocated 2 of the bolt holes, drill them in a drifferant spot in the tunnel, and then rivit on the support brackts for the tunnel. Because i really didnt want to drill into my tunnel i bought the sc10II you can find them from $200-$300 if you look around hard enough. the sc10II will bolt right in. I still havent put mine in yet becuase i havent orderd a track yet and dont want to pull it out twice. good luck
mark

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dealer told me it will bolt right up and also a private parts dealer too...

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
MXZ4LIFE said:
Dealer told me it will bolt right up and also a private parts dealer too...
[snapback]303342[/snapback]​
Just did my 99 F3; all I did was move the rear hole ahead 9/16"-works great! There is room in the bracket and it is under the footboard so it's hard to see.If you like to pull your skiis in the air and have a lot of transfer the sc-10/ll might be better. The lll's ride good but don't seem to transfer weight as much,great for steering-not for traction..... My 2 cents....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts