Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys:
As I promised a few days ago, I am now posting the spring charts for 2003 and 2004 model year SD's. I also have added Summit models per request by Alaskan.

Please keep in mind the data for these charts came right from charts that are printed in SD racing handbook. I did not make the numbers up but I have just re-arranged the data so it is easier to use and now does not violate any copyright laws because I made these charts up from data I paid for...

You could easily print these and laminate them to have a very nice chart for SD models years 2003-2005... I have little to no info for 2004 MX Z 440 race sled so if the springs used were the same for 2004 as 2003 I will update that chart once I get confirmation it is correct..

View attachment 13859

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
prorevpilot said:
Guys:
As I promised a few days ago, I am now posting the spring charts for 2003 and 2004 model year SD's. I also have added Summit models per request by Alaskan.

Please keep in mind the data for these charts came right from charts that are printed in SD racing handbook. I did not make the numbers up but I have just re-arranged the data so it is easier to use and now does not violate any copyright laws because I made these charts up from data I paid for...

You could easily print these and laminate them to have a very nice chart for SD models years 2003-2005... I have little to no info for 2004 MX Z 440 race sled so if the springs used were the same for 2004 as 2003 I will update that chart once I get confirmation it is correct..

View attachment 13859
[snapback]280988[/snapback]​
Here is 2004 chart

Attachments

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
is there anyway we can get these pinned somewhere?????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts