Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has there ever been a more boring and untalented team than the Patsies to win a super bowl ??

Evel
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
Evel said:
Has there ever been a more boring and untalented team than the Patsies to win a super bowl ??

Evel
[snapback]301967[/snapback]​
Any reason why you call them untalented? 3 out of 4 is not exactly indicative of an untalented team - in fact they they are joining the ranks of the most talented teams in history. GO PATS!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
806 Posts
Football is boring period. I watched it for the ad's and went to the bathroom and got my snacks during game play.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
While it's not hockey, it beats the hell out of any other winter sport. Basketball?.................


Patsies!? 3 out of 4?......Hello?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
holden_210 said:
Evel said:
Has there ever been a more boring and untalented team than the Patsies to win a super bowl ??

Evel
[snapback]301967[/snapback]​
Any reason why you call them untalented? 3 out of 4 is not exactly indicative of an untalented team - in fact they they are joining the ranks of the most talented teams in history. GO PATS!
[snapback]302015[/snapback]​
I disagree. ANY one of buffalo's LOSING super bowl teams would have crushed the super bowl winning patsies. I think the team they had that LOST in the super bowl years ago had a better team. And i see you agree like everyone else that they have the most boring team that ever played in the NFL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Evel said:
holden_210 said:
Evel said:
Has there ever been a more boring and untalented team than the Patsies to win a super bowl ??

Evel
[snapback]301967[/snapback]​
Any reason why you call them untalented? 3 out of 4 is not exactly indicative of an untalented team - in fact they they are joining the ranks of the most talented teams in history. GO PATS!
[snapback]302015[/snapback]​
I disagree. ANY one of buffalo's LOSING super bowl teams would have crushed the super bowl winning patsies. I think the team they had that LOST in the super bowl years ago had a better team. And i see you agree like everyone else that they have the most boring team that ever played in the NFL.
[snapback]302104[/snapback]​
Ahhhhh....I love it! Are you serious?.....whats that,...yeah?..........


Yeah, the other day I rode the best sled ever, it was an Arct..........Baaaahaahaaha.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,148 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..? I see what Jim Kelly did for the Bills. Gave them a new nickname. "Boy I Love Loosing Superbowls". (look at the first letter of each word) That so called "untalented team" pushed your Bills around like a bunch of kids. That leaves the Bills in what category? We won't even mention how many Pats pro bowlers were injured. Law, Poole...the list goes on. LOL!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
mbret2004 said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..? I see what Jim Kelly did for the Bills. Gave them a new nickname. "Boy I Love Loosing Superbowls". (look at the first letter of each word) That so called "untalented team" pushed your Bills around like a bunch of kids. That leaves the Bills in what category? We won't even mention how many Pats pro bowlers were injured. Law, Poole...the list goes on. LOL!

[snapback]302472[/snapback]​
Poole a Pro Bowler? I don't think so. He's avg at best. LOL

I give the Pat's credit, but that have to be the most boring SB team winner ever...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Guess I watched a different game than some of you. Two of the best defenses in the NFL against two of the best offenses in the NFL. I thought it was a good game. McNabb proved he is an average QB who will throw it up for grabs when pressured. Can you say I-N-T?????

If the Pats are untallented, I'll take untallented all season long. 15-2 aint bad... slaughtered the Steelers 3 weeks ago, didn't they? Untallented???? We here in Michigan have to suffer thru the Lions seasons.... you want to see untallented???

At least we can count on the University of Michigan putting on a good show most weekends in the fall.
 

·
Professional Rider - Do Not Attempt
Joined
·
932 Posts
Waterfoul said:
At least we can count on the University of Michigan putting on a good show most weekends in the fall.
[snapback]302501[/snapback]​
And providing some of the winning talent for the Champs!
 

·
Moddin'
Joined
·
1,823 Posts
football?...the superbowl was on lastnight?...ahahahaha!..I knew some knucklehead would post something about this. football=Boring....although hockey being my top pick, I would have to say that football is better than basketball and baseball. Atleast those fooseball (lol) players are earning there money by beating the crap out of eachother and sometimes taking some good hits!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
Evel said:
holden_210 said:
Evel said:
Has there ever been a more boring and untalented team than the Patsies to win a super bowl ??

Evel
[snapback]301967[/snapback]​
Any reason why you call them untalented? 3 out of 4 is not exactly indicative of an untalented team - in fact they they are joining the ranks of the most talented teams in history. GO PATS!
[snapback]302015[/snapback]​
I disagree. ANY one of buffalo's LOSING super bowl teams would have crushed the super bowl winning patsies. I think the team they had that LOST in the super bowl years ago had a better team. And i see you agree like everyone else that they have the most boring team that ever played in the NFL.
[snapback]302104[/snapback]​
Don't appreciate you putting words in my mouth. Just because I did not choose to berate your opinion that they are boring does not mean I agree with you. After all, everyone is entitled to their wrong opinion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mbret2004 said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..? I see what Jim Kelly did for the Bills. Gave them a new nickname. "Boy I Love Loosing Superbowls". (look at the first letter of each word) That so called "untalented team" pushed your Bills around like a bunch of kids. That leaves the Bills in what category? We won't even mention how many Pats pro bowlers were injured. Law, Poole...the list goes on. LOL!

[snapback]302472[/snapback]​
Jim Kelly had more talent in his pinky than Brady has in his whole body. And yes the bills lost 4 SB's but any one of those teams would have kicked the life out of any of the pasties 3 SB championship teams..

Face it there is NO talent on the NFC side lately. The AFC, mainly the AFC east has all the good teams.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,454 Posts
Jim Kelly had more talent in his pinky than Brady has in his whole body. And yes the bills lost 4 SB's but any one of those teams would have kicked the life out of any of the pasties 3 SB championship teams..
Then explain to me why he "didn't win" on one of those 4 trips to the Superbowl ?

Could have, Would have, Should have and a $1 will get you a cup a coffee. We all know your type I could have beat you if I had more lake. I would have beat you if I had a new belt. I should have beat you but I didn't hook up. Buck up little camper it's ok to lose once in awhile .


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
I agree boring superbowl!!! Same goes for any sport were the same teams wins all the time. That's why people don't like the Pats, Steelers crushed the Pats there first meet but the Pats got them back, only reason the Steelers lost was their Rookie quarter back choked in the play-offs (to much pressure) they will be back in full force next year.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top