Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next year I am planning to purchase a new summit. I have looked at the current models and their prices and compared their specs. I have to questions about my future sled. I do mostly flat land riding and hit jumps and play in the powder, on average we make a dozen trips into the mountains. Is there that big of differance in the 144' and 151' inch tracks in terms of handing and comfort. And price may be an issue depending on my current finacial state at the time, would it be a better idea to buy an adreniline instead of an X model and then customize after or Spend the on the X. Also ive heard rumors of a new 800 engine, does this mean the price will increase in the next year, and would it be a smart choice to buy a sled with a brand new powerplant just after its developemeant or should I wait another year til all teh bugs are worked out?

thanx guys any oppinion is appriciated!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Well here is my 2 cents. My brother has a 05 800ho X with the 141 track and i have a 05 800ho with the 151 track. To be honest with you i don't think there is a whole lot of difference in them. I guess where the biggest difference is going to be when you go out high marking. Well ride alot of flat lands and i love mine. my arms are always sore when i get in from riding. i have not rode the 141 much but i would think you could throw it around a little easier, but i don't think you would notice it that much. I guess i would wait one year for them to work out all the bugs but i guess if you like something brand new then it would be the time to buy it will be under warrenty. depends on if you like going to the dealer alot. Well that is my 2 cents.

Ride it like you stoled it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts