Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to pick up a 95 Summit 670 in very good shape for a great price. It is missing some parts as the previous owner started to take motor apart and lost interest and some parts went missing as well. What are the pro's and cons? I have two ideas in my head for this sled.

1. Drop in a running 583 that is on my shelf
2. Salvage what I can and buy remaining parts go get the 670 back up and running.

Track is 136"

Like title says, Pros, Cons, or Opinions?

Thank You

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a chance to pick up a 95 Summit 670 in very good shape for a great price. It is missing some parts as the previous owner started to take motor apart and lost interest and some parts went missing as well. What are the pro's and cons? I have two ideas in my head for this sled.

1. Drop in a running 583 that is on my shelf
2. Salvage what I can and buy remaining parts go get the 670 back up and running.

Track is 136"

Like title says, Pros, Cons, or Opinions?

Thank You

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
I have a bias veiw towards the 583, i love'em! theyre really dependable. the only con from what i see in you pic, is the C-7 suspenion skid. other then that i wish i had one. they looked sweet in 95 white belly pan, green hood. as for the 670, if it was me id run the 583 while i built up a big bore 740 or 722 motor (670 block)

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can i put SC-10 under this long track? Is it a special skid that I would need do to the longer track or how would that work?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts