Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Nice sleds, maybe I'll get one for the wife.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Kind of out there on the graphics, but it's better than a queer redesign like the YAmahahaha

Attachments

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Not sure which is better?

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
It sure would be nice if they figured out how to make a taller seat for us taller riders. I like the grey/black color.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
skidoo said:
Kind of out there on the graphics, but it's better than a queer redesign like the YAmahahaha
[snapback]742701[/snapback]​
One time I puked Fruit Loops through my nose and it looked exactly like that XRS.

That thing is UGLY! Cool concept, but it is obvious they had some art student on acid do the graphics.

Oh yea, I wonder who will start the first thread titled:

"I broke my POS lexan hood and my dealer will not warrenty it..."

·
Registered
254 Posts
HeelKlicker said:
It sure would be nice if they figured out how to make a taller seat for us taller riders.
Hence the taller 440 seat

[snapback]742959[/snapback]​
I'm doubting it is as tall as a boss seat, though. I'd even like those to be an inch or two taller.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
XRS + X package, rippin' summit

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looking at the XRS, I don't see the big old handwarmer,RER,Dimmer switch on there. I wonder if they decided to do something good and move it to the console?

·
Registered
30 Posts
DoubleHill said:
Check out the new line of Summit X models and Summit XRS models at http://www.jaycoxpowersports.com/sleds.htm

Awesome Sleds!

X-RS has clicker shocks, ti springs and polycarbonate hood. It is 5 pounds lighter than the normal X model but the bad thing is it only comes in 151" track
[snapback]742439[/snapback]​
Went to the Ski Doo tech meeting this morning, and found out they will be offering the XRS (race special) in the 159 also.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Any guess on what the RS means and I wonder if there are any changes other than 5lbs lighter and clicker shocks what they are.

So XSR would likely weigh 577-15-5=557lbs
it means xtream racing special

·
Registered
20 Posts
it means xtream racing special
i know that this is an outdated tread but it would be nice if all us 2007 xrs owners stuck together to see how we all got on ,especially after a ton of bad news on these sleds and their engines.i've got 3000 kms.no problems except for clutching.anyone that's got a lot of seat time please feel free to reply!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts