Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the forum is kinda dead and my garage still looks like a snowmobile exploded in it LOL.

Just got my rails back from powder coating (black) and hope to re-assemble / re-install my rear skid in the coming days, including a HD center shock lower shaft from Rock Suspension. Clutches are back from milleylabradorrider (Andrew Milley in Lab West) for a trial run this Fall and I'm waiting for my ECU and muffler back from Boost Engineering to reassemble. That last piece has been slower than I would like but hoping that parts head back this way this week.

What has been moving along nicely in the background is a vintage 1991 Arctic Cat Jag AFS LT project. This one came to me in pretty good shape but badly needed a good servicing. It is almost ready to go out the door once I complete the fiberglass cargo box repairs.

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Automotive exterior

·
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mapping a few new trails. Gathering gear for the new remote camp. Not super active towards winter but it’s always on my mind
That's better. Map study always a plus. I picked up one of those beefed up Rock Suspension center shock lower shafts on my last rebuild, see how that one takes a pounding. Skid is almost ready to go back in the chassis now.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts