Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Enduro 900NA, 2022 Enduro 900NA, 2016 Adrenaline 800
683 Posts
^^Agreed. That sled is sweet as is.

If you want just a splash of colour to tie it all together, red ski loops and red skid plate would brighten it a bit and bring out the bits of red elsewhere on the snowmobile.

Holy sh$%. Do we ever need snow.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I've seen some guys on here do touches of red to their black sleds that looks super cool. I agree all black look really good, it just seems like every 3rd sled nowadays is all black which sort of makes it less interesting. Some guys have added the red ski loops, front bumper & hand guard inserts and it does look freaking awesome. I would also buy LED headlights. They're like $60-$80 online and they make a huge difference.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Put a wrap on that thing! Wraps don't have to be crazy colors and loud. You could do a really sweet wrap that is mainly black/white/gray with some pops of whatever color you wanted in there. Then you get some color with a completely unique look that nobody else is going to have.

·
Registered
179 Posts
If you look through the BRP catalogs, you can pick several colors to add to the sled. We have done them with blue, red, yellow, manta green, and white accents for our customers.
I did mine with Lava Red accents and am very happy with it.
Snowmobile Snow Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
446 Posts
I decided to spring for a little orange on mine

Attachments

Reactions: mjb670 and Beau11
1 - 17 of 17 Posts