Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, dose anyone know off the top of there head, how many ribs are on a 154” track. I’m looking at 2 studs to the outside, skip a row, 2 studs to the inside, skip a row. Has anyone done this pattern before? Trying to figure out how many to order. Tried looking it up, stopped after12 pages of 125 trying to find a scandic. Thanks ahead

·
Registered
2021 Expedition 900ACE SWT
807 Posts
2.86 pitch means 53 or 54 rows.. if it has the Cobra track. Just measure between the rows and divide that into 154. Honestly I'd go more studs. I have over 300 in my SWT (6 per row, every row) and it'll still spin it's track on ice.

·
Registered
2021 Expedition Xtreme 850 Etec
2,716 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Anybody know what size Kold Kutter screw is best for the 1.5" Silent Cobra with the auto stud holes?

I did look at the concrete screws 08SWT but they are more expensive than the Kold Kutters.

·
Registered
2021 Expedition Xtreme 850 Etec
2,716 Posts
Anybody know what size Kold Kutter screw is best for the 1.5" Silent Cobra with the auto stud holes?

I did look at the concrete screws 08SWT but they are more expensive than the Kold Kutters.
My 3/16ths x 1 1/8th screws on Ebay were $20 total for the whole track..........can't beat that.

·
Registered
2021 Expedition 900ACE SWT
807 Posts

I used the Kold Kutter Outlaw Canadians.. #12x1.25.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I used the Kold Kutter Outlaw Canadians.. #12x1.25.
I ordered igrips ST25R anyone hear anything good bad or ugly about them. Priceing was a little ugly. But a buddy had good luck with them. Going to start with 250, and go from there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts