Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone studded their Blizzard? What pattern and how many studs and size. I thought that I saw something on this earlier but can't find it.

any info appriciated.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
If ur not racing it, follow the pre marked track.... Should be 90 1.325 for the 129 lenghts. I did aluminum backers because they were lighter. This is a pretty standard pattern, if you wanna race and tear it up go with more but it will void warranty on track

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Blizzard comes standard with 1.25" Ice Ripper. Assuming that track's still on the sled any additional studs will void warranty if that is a concern.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Blizzard comes standard with 1.25" Ice Ripper. Assuming that track's still on the sled any additional studs will void warranty if that is a concern.
Good catch Forgot the Blizzard had the ice ripper, if you he don't like the traction ya stud it I've seen it last year done on some sleds.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
The pre studded tracks have less cords per square inch and should not be studded found that out the hard way , then asked camoplast they said oh ya we use less cords! 23 tear outs in 300 miles

·
Registered
683 Posts
So.....what happens when the "pre" studs wear out? You can't normally stud this track then, at all? Just picked up mine today. I was curious, but haven't ridden yet with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts