Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
herd you were going to owl head on sunday turns out your stuck at eagles rip it up up up up up up up at owls good news is no more hiding come feb 24
DOWN THERE

·
Registered
921 Posts
Jo-Jo DogBoy said:
herd you were going to owl head on sunday turns out your stuck at eagles rip it up up up up up up up at owls good news is no more hiding come feb 24
DOWN THERE

[snapback]703520[/snapback]​
Ahh... it is Computer Day at Retard School I see! There is one "d" in HIDING and HEARD has an "a" in it unless you are hunting the neighbors cows with your Pappy!
We can work on capitalization next week!
The hills are too big at Owlshead so we went to ride the beginner-like terrain of Eagles Pass. You gonna drop some cliffs with me at the Dootalk Ride too?

RS

·
Registered
191 Posts
holy jo jo are you crazy lol // lets hope you dont ride like you spell-lol- take em down jo jo-//when in doubt pin it

·
Fanny
2,449 Posts
K I know I post silly things.
But this Post makes me feel dumber having read it. Yes I used the word Dumber

Maybe Ill make a post that says

Purple Monkey Dishwasher

Just for [email protected] and giggles

Wait done already

·
Registered
921 Posts
Hi Fan Girl, Dumber is actually not a word, just as "stupider" is not a word.
" Dumbly" and "Dumbness" are real words though and you can use them anytime you want. If you can highmark with the rest of us and are at "one" with your sled we will let you use any non-word you want on this Forum! If you are not a Sledhead you must always adhere to strict Dootalk grammatical policy!

PS. Remember, boys will always be boys! Where in Manitoba do you live? I went to University in Brandon and my Dad is from Northern Manitoba? I have lots of buddies from Thompson, Flin Flon, Dauphin areas.

·
Premium Member
11,601 Posts
You know Rene, they always "attempt" to be smarter then the teacher.

Class is in session.

·
Fanny
2,449 Posts
Outside of Portage.

And I shall be using any word I want then.

Thanks for the lesson

·
Registered
312 Posts
I Dare Ya Rene! said:
You gonna drop some cliffs with me at the Dootalk Ride too?

RS
[snapback]703550[/snapback]​
I would be willing to bet you will have few takers. Im looking forward to the pictures myself.

Later

Mike

·
Registered
921 Posts
Just got back from Eagles, it was a great day! Here is the smaller drop I went off today, but the sun made it a cool one. This shot is for Sharky and Fan Girl! ( Fan Girl, do you know Doug Carmicheal from Portage? We played a lot of V-ball and B-ball together at University. Doug played for the Bobcats and was always announced as the "Pride Of Portage!"

Finally getting the RT 600 close to dialed in! My forearms were a little sore today trying to hang on!

Attachments

·
Fanny
2,449 Posts
What a jump. Thats Insane! Thanks for sharing.
I dont know him but that doesnt say much. I only moved here in '96 and quickly decided I didnt much like it here and tended to stay out of the city as much as I could. Im assuming he may have went to PCI And that wasnt the high school I went to.
Sorry I know its fun to be able to know the same people

·
Registered
191 Posts
Jo-Jo DogBoy said:
DOWN THERE

Hey jo jo,you better check out sleddin heaven pics page 47 i think you have been challenged,,dont do it jo jo youll die lol //when in doubt pin it

·
Registered
222 Posts
RMK ER are you guys ready for the "deep freeze" coming your way? You guys probably just lock all the doors & stay inside when it gets cold. LOL J/K. I've been watching the internet weather forcasts & you're gonna get pounded with pow for 5 days leading up to the ride!!! woweeeeeee.

GRIP IT & RIP
Murray

·
Registered
191 Posts
RMK ER said:
Jo-Jo DogBoy said:
DOWN THERE

Hey jo jo,you better check out sleddin heaven pics page 47 i think you have been challenged,,dont do it jo jo youll die lol //when in doubt pin it
[snapback]714761[/snapback]​
Lock the door, never,get the wife to load the wood stove add a bit of amsoil to my gas and go riding lol //when in doubt pin it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts