Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys...im looking for an 01 or better sled...i would like a 440 mostly....then a 600...then a 500...whatever you guys have i am ver interested in it...i want a sled bad...i have a motorcycle to trade too...its in mint condition with low miles so i would like a sled with low miles thats in good condition...i would also like the sled to have the "X" package if thats possible...but if not thats ok...i just really want a sled bad...thanks guys for your help...Austin...you can PM me or send me an email to [email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
bigausti said:
hey guys...im looking for an 01 or better sled...i would like a 440 mostly....then a 600...then a 500...whatever you guys have i am ver interested in it...i want a sled bad...i have a motorcycle to trade too...its in mint condition with low miles so i would like a sled with low miles thats in good condition...i would also like the sled to have the "X" package if thats possible...but if not thats ok...i just really want a sled bad...thanks guys for your help...Austin...you can PM me or send me an email to [email protected]
[snapback]734192[/snapback]​
I have an 01 700 adrenaline. I know its not a 440,500or 600, but i need to sell. I can e-mail you some pics if you like.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
email me some pics of the 700...

...im located in upstate new york...the bike is a harley

·
Registered
619 Posts
yeah for your low mileage 2004 harley ultra classic I will give you my 600 rev x renegade and some cash.Ill even deliver this one.How soon can we do this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts