Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’ve seen complaints about hot tedious it is to remove and reinstall the U bolt. Has anyone tried to make a specially bent 13mm wrench for this or use something else to replace the U Bolt? I’m thinking about using the arch part of a 1.5” muffler clamp and two 5/16” or 8mm bolts. Any thoughts?
Automotive design Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Gas Font

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I’ve seen complaints about hot tedious it is to remove and reinstall the U bolt. Has anyone tried to make a specially bent 13mm wrench for this or use something else to replace the U Bolt? I’m thinking about using the arch part of a 1.5” muffler clamp and two 5/16” or 8mm bolts. Any thoughts?
View attachment 2018694
Yellow Hood Gas Tints and shades Wood

View attachment 2018694
Here’s the new steering column hold down made from a muffler clamp with a part of its u bolt welded in for an arch.mettre la morav
che sance moeur.
sale sale de protecteur.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts