Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
skidoo67 said:
STEELERS ALL THE WAY....THERE WERE 29,000 FAN,S AT THE STEELERS PEP RALLY AT HEINZ FEILD TONIGHT.!!!!STEELERS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEAHAWKS
STEELERS
[snapback]684126[/snapback]​
thats funny, i didnt see your post backing the steelers back when the season was still young. i dont even think i saw the steelers listed in that post....bahahahahahaha. you will all bow down to the hawk meister cec(pronounced "ceeees") soon enough

get/be happy now cause it aint gonna be pretty next sunday bandwagon jumper....

cecil

·
Registered
395 Posts
i know ill be in the mountains for at least a fifty mile ride and home in time for the kick off, dont really care who wins, but i hope the old gang is there for, one for the thumb that they never got. it would be great to see the old steelers on the sideline, this team reminds me of the old meanies in black

·
sledhead
2,241 Posts
Cha Cha CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my money is on the bus squeezing that fat a$$ across that line for 6 points.......3 times. That's right the bus fare will be 18 points........ Place yer bets

And Shawn Alexander will be decapitated by a charger fan………that MVP belongs to LT…cheater. Plan B = I got my best sniper on you shawn

I truly believe "Operation Cucumber" will be a success

I'm not crazy............

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I would love to see Pittsburgh go all the way. They kep on suprising me, I think they have a good chance!!!

G

·
Hatchers said:

my money is on the bus squeezing that fat a$$ across that line for 6 points.......3 times. That's right the bus fare will be 18 points........ Place yer bets

And Shawn Alexander will be decapitated by a charger fan………that MVP belongs to LT…cheater. Plan B = I got my best sniper on you shawn

[snapback]684358[/snapback]​
WOW you must be big a football fan!!!

·
sledhead
2,241 Posts
500ss man said:
Hatchers said:

[snapback]684358[/snapback]​
WOW you must be big a football fan!!!

[snapback]684416[/snapback]​
Most Men are

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
My pick is the Steelers

·
Premium Member
19 600r
1,292 Posts
what ! you mean the bill's arn't in the big game this year????? I like to see the hawk's win because they havn't been their , but I like pitt.
I saw on espn that it was 15 years ago yesterday the bills lost wide right,15 years,man I'm getting old.that's what I hate about the superbowl we have to see Scott Norwood miss that darn kick 50 times

·
Guess Who's Back!
22 RENEGADE XRS 850 YEAHHHH
1,744 Posts
mxzscotty said:
what ! you mean the bill's arn't in the big game this year????? I like to see the hawk's win because they havn't been their , but I like pitt.
I saw on espn that it was 15 years ago yesterday the bills lost wide right,15 years,man I'm getting old.that's what I hate about the superbowl we have to see Scott Norwood miss that darn kick 50 times
[snapback]684697[/snapback]​
I feel your pain

Wide Right, No Goal, Music City Miracle

·
Registered
60 Posts
cecil said:
skidoo67 said:
STEELERS ALL THE WAY....THERE WERE 29,000 FAN,S AT THE STEELERS PEP RALLY AT HEINZ FEILD TONIGHT.!!!!STEELERS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEAHAWKS
STEELERS
[snapback]684126[/snapback]​
thats funny, i didnt see your post backing the steelers back when the season was still young. i dont even think i saw the steelers listed in that post....bahahahahahaha. you will all bow down to the hawk meister cec(pronounced "ceeees") soon enough

get/be happy now cause it aint gonna be pretty next sunday bandwagon jumper....

cecil
[snapback]684270[/snapback]​
wow...did you ride the short bus to school...no one as dumb as you should be aloud on this site...check out the date when i signed up for this site..(dec 05)...your not the sharpest knife in the drawer...i,m so happy that you dont support the steelers....you should read before you write.............let me help you with this..i was not on here when the season was young.....steelers nation

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.