Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
St. Lawrence County by far had the best trails this week ( and yes I have ridden the hill for years.. and even went wednesday after the new grooming)...Rode cranberry area friday/saturday and parishville, deer valley, moutainview, charlies sunday/monday..all I can say is WOOW..I think I rode a combined of 300 on miles on those four days of freshly groomed trails..and than the rest of the trails were FLAT AND FAST especially the east half the county toward parishvill/mecham lake, to the powerlines..All were MINT!!!....A great 750 miles!! Kind of thin in the northern part of cranberrry area and some spots on the powerlines..heard south of charlies is also not so hot!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I rode there this weekend too.. Charlies to trail side on Friday then Deer valley on Saturday.. good time trails were about as good as it gets for only having 11" of snow.
Lets just hope they make it through the week I hear rain is forecasted for Friday

where did you drop? were teh trails better toward cranberry? did you ride from charlies to cranberry?
I am trying to gear up for where the best spots were for this coming weekend.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bob_o27 said:
I rode there this weekend too.. Charlies to trail side on Friday then Deer valley on Saturday.. good time trails were about as good as it gets for only having 11" of snow.
Lets just hope they make it through the week I hear rain is forecasted for Friday

where did you drop? were teh trails better toward cranberry? did you ride from charlies to cranberry?
I am trying to gear up for where the best spots were for this coming weekend.
[snapback]715106[/snapback]​
Dropped in parishville at the cedar lodge, both C8 and S81 from parishviled to deer valley or mecham lake are the best trails by far!! Trails around cranberry are either snirt or tug hill compared to the trails just past parishville heading east. I am going out tommarrow on them, so ill leave an update!!

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dropped at the cedar lodge and rode a quick 175 miles this afternoon to charlies..started to go into saranac, but tracks there and to tupper are not groomed!! Area got 8-10" of snow monday night but compacted right down with the warm weather, thursday should be cooler and friday warm than wicked cold going into the weekend.

All five groomers were out this morning in franklin county, with the warm weather there are mulitple spots with 100-300 yards are bare on the power lines....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.