Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wel we will be heading up to the UP early friday morning and be across the bridge by 10 AM. We will be dropping at St. Ignace and riding to Paradise, Eckerman and the like....Just woundering on how much snow they are getting with this storm and if the trails will be rideable.

Thanks,

T.S.

·
Shoooow meeee the POWDER!!
3,849 Posts
From what I've been reading on the trail reports for the UP, you should be in good shape.
I, myself, will be in the SOO for the weekend for the MSA ride...arriving midday friday.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I will also be leaving from St. Ignace on Thursday at 9am from the Little Bear Rec area (green diesel suburban) and heading to Hurley. There is a guy on HCS that lives there and said the grade out is in very good condition now.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
O and i forgot they are calling for LES north of 28 from Munising to Paridise with the potental for 20 inches in 2 days gonna be a great weekend.

·
2011 RMK PRO 155
8,136 Posts
newm316 said:
O and i forgot they are calling for LES north of 28 from Munising to Paridise with the potental for 20 inches in 2 days gonna be a great weekend.
[snapback]315926[/snapback]​
John, Came through St Ignace on Monday Afternoon returning from Wawa (Mo Said HI) and they picked up about 3 inches then, so anyting after then is on top of the 3 from Monday. We will be in L'Ance on the 24th so I hope they get the snow called for and it stays COLD

·
Registered
195 Posts
Rev Kev said:
newm316 said:
[snapback]315926[/snapback]​
John, Came through St Ignace on Monday Afternoon returning from Wawa (Mo Said HI) and they picked up about 3 inches then, so anyting after then is on top of the 3 from Monday. We will be in L'Ance on the 24th so I hope they get the snow called for and it stays COLD

[snapback]316256[/snapback]​
I'm glad to see people are heading up north. I am heading up late tomorrow night (after driving back to Grand Rapids from Dayton, OH) and staying in Brevort Thursday night through Sunday. Hopefully we'll see some people up there, I'm looking forward to a good weekend of riding.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
We're heading up Friday afternoon, staying in Kinross. Called my buddy up there, He says "trails are OK there and get better to the North and West", I guess with the winter we're having we can't get too fussy.

Norm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts