Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading up Tues morning and plan to drop in St Iggy and ride to Seney. I assume the best snow will be north so is best to ride toward Newberry and then to Seney or would it be ok to stay on the south trail thru Curtis then north to Seney? Thanks

·
Registered
524 Posts
tandooz said:
Heading up Tues morning and plan to drop in St Iggy and ride to Seney. I assume the best snow will be north so is best to ride toward Newberry and then to Seney or would it be ok to stay on the south trail thru Curtis then north to Seney? Thanks
[snapback]725516[/snapback]​
here is a link from my ride across the UP. hope this helps.
http://www.dootalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=86485

gene

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Here's the route zdooman and I will be using on Wednesday morning. Trail 2 to trail 9 then south of Newberry go west on 454 toward Helmer. When it ends go CR 568 west til it ends then north on CR 473 to West on CR498. Will take that about 6 miles to trail #43 and north to seney. Its about 100 miles.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
newm316 said:
Here's the route zdooman and I will be using on Wednesday morning. Trail 2 to trail 9 then south of Newberry go west on 454 toward Helmer. When it ends go CR 568 west til it ends then north on CR 473 to West on CR498. Will take that about 6 miles to trail #43 and north to seney. Its about 100 miles.
[snapback]725795[/snapback]​
newm316
Thanks, that was suggested on JohnDee.com also. Hopefully the roads have good snowcover.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
If you go to Fishweb.com and click on the map for the centeral UP then Click on the Curtis area you can see what i'm talking about. Have done it at least 5-7 times and always enough snow to make it work..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts