1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Crazy Person
5,615 Posts
OH MY GOD IT IS THE MACH Z 136000"!

·
Crazy Person
5,615 Posts
And someone bit half that owl's wing off. Shame on whoever did that. The C-36 racing shock in the back is killer!

·
The 2nd most interesting man in the world
2,936 Posts
Test bed for cutting edge Cat technology , the other yellow company , Catepillar. See we don't always bash the Ditch pickles !!!

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
That is a sled retriever !!!!!!!! aka tow sled ,look at the tow boom in the back. mostly cats and yammi's you know the 1ton's

Rich

·
Registered
240 Posts
Looks like Yamaha is bring'in back the TSS front ends. Must be thier new tow & retrieving sled for the RX-1's. LOL That thing is cool. Some one has alittle to much time on their hands.

·
Ready for flight
2,505 Posts
Monster Sled instead of Monster Trucks some hillbillies will stop at nothing.Maybe we can get him to crush some sleds. Ye Ha

·
Mod'n is my thing
6,288 Posts
Sweeeeet!

Just watch out for him in the corners

Looks like a huge bottle of NOS on the side too

Must be Doo's new "Lowstyle" sled

Of course Cat will have to come out with something even bigger since they can't stand being left behind

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ha Ha yeah look like i am midget man , i am going to find their website .. will post here soon thanks for keep up with laughs and comedy , show speed gauage 1,200 mph lol Rocky

Attachments

·
Registered
398 Posts
Rocky said:
Ha Ha yeah look like i am midget man , i am going to find their website .. will post here soon thanks for keep up with laughs and comedy , show speed gauage 1,200 mph lol Rocky

[snapback]272776[/snapback]​
That's a temp gage. Looks like peak operating temps are a bit high for a 2-stroke.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Shortbus said:
LOL!

Is that at a little park setup off the trail with all kinds of crazy metal sculptures?
[snapback]271856[/snapback]​
Yep, that's the place Shortbus. We went through it last year. Amazing what you'll find in the woods!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts