Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

Springville, Byrncliff conditions?

433 views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Vmaxzr2 
#1 ·
Heard from someone that it is rideable out that way? let me know I need to get some more miles on my sled.

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
BlairM7c47c said:
one quick question, can you unload at the golf course at any time? like 4-5:00am in the morning? and what time does the gas station next door open.
[snapback]746070[/snapback]​
I dont see why you couldnt unload that early, its not gated or anything...Gas station next door is closed...

Edit...I may stand corrected, i pulled this off another site...It was posted back in early Jan, but i was down by there at the end of jan and it didnt look like itd been plowed out in awhile...

Yes we have the snowmobile shop at 20a & 77 open. We currently have gas available there for snowmobiles. We also carry a full line of replacement parts such as belts, plugs, carbides, slides, helmets, gloves etc for all makes and models of sleds. Should it ever decried to snow, stop in and say hi. Hours are Mon, Wed and Fri 2:00-8:00pm Sat 10:00am-5:00pm and Sunday 12:00-4:00pm Once snow arrives we will have extended hours.

#10 ·
BlairM7c47c said:
one quick question, can you unload at the golf course at any time? like 4-5:00am in the morning? and what time does the gas station next door open.
[snapback]746070[/snapback]​
Yeah you can unload at byrncliff whenever. Oasis gas station next door has CLOSED for good... it was sh&% anyway. Kehl's Sales and service on the other side of the road got a 250 gal. tank they sell only to sledders, but it sure doesnt last long. Closest gas station is over in Strykersville, the Kwik Fill.

#12 ·
I guess were going to find out the hard way... either it'll be good or we'll be drinking!

BlairM7c47c said:
anyone know how the trials are? Anyone want to get up that early to do some riding? may be the last of the year
[snapback]746682[/snapback]​

#14 ·
BlairM7c47c said:
anyone know how the trials are? Anyone want to get up that early to do some riding? may be the last of the year
[snapback]746682[/snapback]​
Guys, we rode from Centerville/Bliss to Java and up to Byrncliffe today. The trails were nice. Rough in spots where the trail narrows for a culvert or fenceline but the fields were good. The woods were starting to get pretty choppy around 4:00 when we headed for home. Overall a good day though. Fuzz was in Bliss at an intersection, gave one of my buddies a ticket for a can. Hopefully the groomers get out for you guys. I could see the trail being fairly rough tomorrow, especially if the sun continues to shine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.