Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know where i can get a set of replacement springs for my 04 500ss because they allready have sag in them.. and where i could look to get a rear shock that keeps of bottoming out and it is on the hardest setting.... I dont really know if i should stick with doo springs because i dont want to go and get a new pair everyyear.... Any help will be helpful

·
Registered
398 Posts
SKIDOOMXZ500SS said:
Just wanted to know where i can get a set of replacement springs for my 04 500ss because they allready have sag in them.. and where i could look to get a rear shock that keeps of bottoming out and it is on the hardest setting.... I dont really know if i should stick with doo springs because i dont want to go and get a new pair everyyear.... Any help will be helpful

[snapback]297193[/snapback]​
Shock is generally not the problem with sag. It's the torsion springs. Stiffer torsion springs will do the trick. Do a search on springs or rear sag. There are lots of recommendations. Get ahold of a spring chart and there are softer/regular(stock)/harder springs listed for each model. PM me with your email addy and I can send you the chart. I have it for up to 04 models. They are all interchangeable. Cost is about $40/spring

1 - 2 of 2 Posts