Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the same problem with speedometer as other posts with the reset button getting stuck. The word "scale" appeared in the digital readout along with the boxes[ ] going around in a circle. Pulled out the reset button, now the tach works, the odometer works, hour meter works, the tripometer works, but the needle on the speedometer reads 30 mph when stopped. Needle reads 110 mph when actually going 40 mph. Anybody know how to get the needle to go back to zero or will the speedometer have to be replaced?

·
Registered
8 Posts
bigtf350 said:
Had the same problem with speedometer as other posts with the reset button getting stuck. The word "scale" appeared in the digital readout along with the boxes[ ] going around in a circle. Pulled out the reset button, now the tach works, the odometer works, hour meter works, the tripometer works, but the needle on the speedometer reads 30 mph when stopped. Needle reads 110 mph when actually going 40 mph. Anybody know how to get the needle to go back to zero or will the speedometer have to be replaced?
[snapback]301303[/snapback]​
I have the same problem with my 03 600HO. Did you find a solution?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
snowtorque said:
bigtf350 said:
[snapback]301303[/snapback]​
I have the same problem with my 03 600HO. Did you find a solution?
[snapback]339169[/snapback]​
I brought the sled to my dealer. The speedometer had to be replaced. Doo knows there is a problem with the reset button sticking. If you let it run to long with the button stuck the needle will not return to zero. Only fix is replacement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts