Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post on this site hope it it fits in. I have a 2005 Expadition Sport with about 650 miles on it. I say about 650 cause my speedo stopped working this weekend on a trip in northen ME. It is a 550f non electric start. All elce seems to be good. When I start the sled up the speedo dose its start up thing lighting up and showing all warning lights and high beam light. then I see the needle move slightly and the display reads SCALE. The speedo will not show anything wile moving but SCALE, Also the high beam indicator light is not working. The back up indicator is working. I have looked for loose connections and have found none. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

·
Registered
14 Posts
SnowDustIII said:
This is my first post on this site hope it it fits in. I have a 2005 Expadition Sport with about 650 miles on it. I say about 650 cause my speedo stopped working this weekend on a trip in northen ME. It is a 550f non electric start. All elce seems to be good. When I start the sled up the speedo dose its start up thing lighting up and showing all warning lights and high beam light. then I see the needle move slightly and the display reads SCALE. The speedo will not show anything wile moving but SCALE, Also the high beam indicator light is not working. The back up indicator is working. I have looked for loose connections and have found none. Can anyone point me in the right direction.
[snapback]291212[/snapback]​
I think your tachometer button is stuck. Happened to me last year. Wiggle the button a bit and it should come alive.
good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
revrider800 said:
SnowDustIII said:
I think your tachometer button is stuck. Happened to me last year. Wiggle the button a bit and it should come alive.
good luck
[snapback]291409[/snapback]​

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
revrider800 said:
SnowDustIII said:
good luck
[snapback]291409[/snapback]​
Thanks for the help, but the Expidition dosn't have a tach.

·
Registered
93 Posts
He meant your trip is stuck. Mine is doing the same. Except mine re-calibrated and reads 40 mph at 0. So my gade goes 140+. I have played with it and now it is at the dealer after a whole week of everytime I start it it displayed scale.

·
Registered
14 Posts
SWeaverX said:
He meant your trip is stuck. Mine is doing the same. Except mine re-calibrated and reads 40 mph at 0. So my gade goes 140+. I have played with it and now it is at the dealer after a whole week of everytime I start it it displayed scale.
[snapback]291630[/snapback]​
SWeaverX
thanks for correction, I meant to say odometer button

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.