Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

speech

870 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  papasled® 
#1 ·
i am 15 and i have to write a persuavie speech on something and i wanted to do it on something to do with snow mobiling. Any suggestions? thanks

#2 ·
snow_stuff420 said:
i am 15 and i have to write a persuavie speech on something and i wanted to do it on something to do with snow mobiling. Any suggestions? thanks
[snapback]718033[/snapback]​
How you have to persuade your dad to let you ride yor Elan!

#3 ·
snow_stuff420 said:
A persuasive speech on a topic relevant to snowmobiling ???

Hmmm...

How about something along the lines of "Snowmobiles and the Environment" ?

There is a great deal of information on here and other sites about the low-impact that snowmobiles actually have on the environment, as opposed to what the tree-huggers and Sierra Club members always preach.

We always read and hear in the media what monsters we are for "destroying the pristine winter solitude" with our sleds...be a nice paper to show what nature-lovers and environmentally-friendly folks we can be !!

#5 ·
Collect information regarding how snowmobile clubs contribute to family activities and bring families closer together while teaching children to respect the outdoors and work to maintain wildlife areas in an effort to preserve our national forests and woodlands for future generations.

Or....you could write about how everyone on DooTalk is sooooo nice and helped you with this project......

Jerry

#6 ·
papasled said:
snow_stuff420 said:

Hmmm...

There is a great deal of information on here and other sites about the low-impact that snowmobiles actually have on the environment, as opposed to what the tree-huggers and Sierra Club members always preach.

We always read and hear in the media what monsters we are for "destroying the pristine winter solitude" with our sleds...be a nice paper to show what nature-lovers and environmentally-friendly folks we can be !!

[snapback]718098[/snapback]​
thats any awesome idea..i think that is what im going to do it on! thanks alot man

#7 ·
snow_stuff420 said:
papasled said:
snow_stuff420 said:

Hmmm...

[snapback]718098[/snapback]​
thats any awesome idea..i think that is what im going to do it on! thanks alot man
[snapback]718144[/snapback]​
cool

peace out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.